11

"Wait Kookie." Tae said being cut off by moans.

"Mmm" Jungkook said still sucking on Tae's neck.

"I'm-" Tae couldn't speak because his moans were cutting him off every time.

"Shhh" Jungkook said stepping back and admiring his work while Tae tried to catch his breath.

And with that Jungkook walked into his living room and sat on the couch patting the spot next to him.

"Come sit down baby boy" Jungkook said smirking and looking up at the older with lustful eyes.

"Your really just gonna tease me like this?" Tae said walking over to the couch standing next to it.

"Yeah you need to learn your lesson" Jungkook said giggling at the bulge in the elders pants.

"Ok well im gonna go take care of this in the bathroom. Watch whatever you want." Tae said handing the remote to Jungkook and then walked over to the bathroom door.

"Oh and turn it up all the way please." Tae said blushing and walking into the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind him.

*Tae's P.O.V

He pulled his pants down and grabbed onto his member and stroked it imagining it was Jungkook who was pleasuring him.

*Jungkook's P.O.V

He put on SpongeBob and turned it up like Tae had asked.

A few seconds later he started to hear Tae's faint moans coming from the bathroom down the hall.

He wanted to mute the tv but then decided against it. He just turned the volume down a little bit so it wouldn't be noticeable.

The moans got louder and it was hard for him not to just whip his member out and start pleasuring himself too.

The moans were even louder now he didn't know how long he could last without kicking the door down and pounce on the older.

He started palming himself through his pants until that lead to his hands down his pants stroking his member trying to be quiet. He put a his free hand over his mouth to muffle his moans but that didn't help.

****

Tae's moans got louder as he got closer to his climax Jungkook was too.

Tae came and Jungkook came shortly after. Them both releasing in their hands.

After Tae cleaned up and washed his hands he walked back into the living room.

He walked in realizing the tv volume was turned down. He looked towards the couch and looked at how hot Jungkook was in his state.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch with his hair sticking to his forehead his mouth slightly parted.

Tae stood smirking and leaning against the door frame waiting for Jungkook to realize he was standing there.

Jungkook finally looked up and made eye contact with the older and blushed trying to cover his face with his hands.

"Someone had a good time" Tae said walking over to the couch.

Jungkook hit Tae's arm playfully "oh shush" Tae just laughed at the embarrassed bunny boy.
————
After a couple hours of binge watching tv it was almost time to go to bed.
————
Tae laid his head on Jungkook's chest that was rising and then going back down at a steady pace.