2

"So what's the real reason you came?"
Jungkook looked at him not wanting him to know because he wasn't ready for everyone to know.
———————————————————
Jungkook P.O.V
——————————————————
Before I could speak Yoongi came through door with Panda Express in his hands. He shut the door started walking to the kitchen.

"Hey baby I'm ho-" Yoongi stopped seeing I was in the kitchen. Of course he had to overreact.

"Who the fuck is that?" He said angry but trying to keep calm.

"It's just my friend kookie remember?" Jimin said putting his hands on his shoulder trying to calm his boyfriend down.

"Oh? I didn't realize it was you I'm so sorry." Yoongi said.
————————————————————
__________TIME SKIP_________
————————————————————
5 mins later and Yoongi was good with Jungkook. They all laughed and talked about their childhood memories and all in all had a great time. Jungkook was happy right now and that is all that mattered.

"Y'all wanna go walk around town?" Jimin said to Yoongi and Jungkook.

"I actually think I'm gonna stay here and get some rest. I have a job interview tomorrow for Starbucks." Jungkook said pulling his phone clicking on the Twitter app.

"Oh ok. Yoongi let's go." Jimin said grabbing his boyfriends wrist dragging him off the couch and out of the house.
___________________________
After about 15 mins on Twitter Jungkook decided to get on Instagram.

He had had his account since high school but never really posted anything on it. He would just keep himself updated with drama at school. He didn't go to school anymore he just used it to look at hot guys nowadays.

He was scrolling through his recommended when he came across a guy that really stood out to him.
————————————————————
blank_tae

362 likes blank_tae: today was good, I hope y'all had an even better one!!✌🏼

362 likes
blank_tae: today was good, I hope y'all had an even better one!!✌🏼

tae.blank.95: cute!!!!💞

taelove_: I did thanks to this photo!!💍
view all 338 comments
————————————————————
'Who is this?' Jungkook thought to himself. He clicked on the boy's account and stalked him some more.
————————————————————
blank_tae

374 likesblank_tae: It was a long but fun day at the dance studio

374 likes
blank_tae: It was a long but fun day at the dance studio.😉

tae.tae457: Probably not as long as your di-😏

blank.1.tae: Don't be nasty!!!!🤮
<tae.1.tae457>

tae.tae457: Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing, we all were.😂

view all 347 comments
————————————————————
'Wow' is all Jungkook could think of. He almost wanted to DM taehyung. But he couldn't he's famous and would never even see it.

Before he went to bed he turned his notifications on, likes all his post, and followed him. After that he was fast asleep.

Well at least until he heard Jimin and Yoongi walk through the front door. Since he was already woken up he went to the bathroom.

After he finished his business he walked back to the bed and laid under the covers trying to go back to bed.

As he was falling asleep he heard loud banging on the wall across from him. He ignored it until it got louder and more frequent. He put his head under the blanket in disgust knowing exactly what it was, Jimin and Yoongi. They couldn't go one night with out it.

His mind finally got distracted from the noises by his imagination. He fell asleep dreaming about that super hot guy he saw on Instagram. 'What was it? Taehyung right?' 'What a beautiful name it was' He thought while happily drifting off to slumber.
___________________________
_______That Next Morning_______
__________________________
Jungkook woke up to the smell of kimchi and rice. He rubbed his eyes and sat up in the bed. He grabbed his phone from off the nightstand to see the time. It was 7:23 and he had a job interview at 9:00.

He jumped in the shower, brushed his teeth, and got dressed. As he walked in the kitchen he noticed Jimin and Yoongi being all cutesy at the dining room table. Poking each other's noses and saying how cute they were. He wished he had something like that. He cleared his throat and they stopped and started eating. Jungkook walked to the kitchen and poured himself some coffee. He really wasn't in the mood for what Jimin had made so he went without eating.

He was there 30 mins early so he just decided to sit down and drink a frappe while he was waiting.

—————After The Interview————

Jungkook got the job!

He will start working Thursday as a drive-through worker. He didn't like working but he could use the extra cash.
————————————————————
Jungkook's P.O.V
——————————————————
As I walked in I noticed it was a lot quieter. I walked around the corner and saw Jimin sitting on the couch sipping hot Cocoa watching T.V. I sat next him making him pause the show he had been watching and turn his whole body to me.

"So. Did you get the job?" He said putting his Cocoa down on the coffee table next to us.

"Well..." I said in a sad tone trying to fool him.
"It's ok yo-"
"I got the job!" I said cutting Jimin off.
"Oh kookie that great!" Jimin said hugging me tightly.
"Oh yeah and you never did answer my question I asked you." Jimin said confusingly.
'Oh crap I was wishing he would've forgotten' I thought to myself panicking in my mind.
"What question?" I asked hoping he would say something else.
"What's the real reason you need to stay here?" He asked reaching out for my hand.
"O-oh... W-we'll um..." I said stuttering avoiding eye contact.
"Jimin I'm gay." I said straight forward.
"And my parents don't accept me.." I mumbled looking down at my hands fiddling.
"Well I accept you" Jimin said he said leaning down making eye contact with me.

That was all I needed to hear.

I walked to my room smiling for the first time in a long time as Yoongi walked through the front door.

I sat down on my bed getting my phone out of my pocket and going through some of my notifications when one caught my eye.

blank_tae: hi! I couldn't help but notice the spam from you.

I rubbed my eyes and looked again.

'its real. It really REAL!'

'blank_tae just texted me'

'I can't breathe'

I laid down smiling even bigger than before and replied to him.

'Be casual'
Jeon_kook: hey👋 sorry about that...

blank_tae: There is nothing to be sorry about.😉
______________________________________________________
BAIIIIII💞💍
~토 끼🐰