26

Sorry it's been a while. Writers block sucks!!
__________________________
"Dad?" Jungkook said.

Jungkook's dad walked over to the table. He looked mad.

"Jungkook your coming home let's go" His dad said.

"No Im Not" Jungkook said Jimin and Hoseok watched from across the table.

"Yes you are now get up!" Jungkook's dad said louder than before.

"I said No!" Jungkook said raising his voice and standing up from his seat.

"Jeon Jungkook if you do not get in the car right now I will-" Jungkook's dad started.

"Will what?" They heard a deep voice say from behind them.

They all looked and it was Tae. He finally came out of the bathroom but maybe it wasn't at a good time.

"Who are you?" Jungkook's dad said.

"None of your business. Babe are you okay? Is this man bothering you?" Tae asked walking over to Jungkook.

"Tae right now is not a good time. That's my dad" Jungkook whispered to Tae.

"Oh the homophobic one?" Tae asked.

"Yes. That's the only one I have" Jungkook said.

"Oh sorry" Tae said standing back up.

Jimin looked at the three glaring at each other.

"We should be leaving now" Tae said grabbing Jungkook by the wrist and pulling him towards him.

When Tae pulled him there was another force pulling him away. He looks up to see Jungkook's dad pulling him back.

"Your not leaving with that fag your coming back home!" His dad yelled. By this time everyone was looking.

"No dad I'm not leave me alone!" Jungkook yelled back and took his arm out of his dad's grip.

His dad acted fast and grabbed Tae by the collar. "He doesn't love you he's straight!" His dad yelled in his face through his yellow teeth.

Tae closed his eyes as he saw Jungkook's dad getting ready to punch him.

He was surprised when he didn't feel a punch but he felt the release of his grip.

Tae opened his eyes to see Jungkook's dad on the ground and Jungkook with his hand in a fist.

"Come on Tae" Jungkook said grabbing Tae by the hand and dragging him out of the café Hoseok and Jimin following behind them.

The got to the car and quickly got in.

Jimin hesitated to put the car in drive.

"Just go already geez" Jungkook said.

"Sorry" Jimin said putting the car in drive and pulling out of the parking lot.

The drive was gonna take a while so Tae rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"You know what he said isn't true right?" Jungkook said looking at Tae in the eyes.

"I know" Tae said.

"I love you" Jungkook said pecking his lips.

"I love you too." Tae said smiling.

"And I know your definitely not straight." Tae said making everyone in the car laugh.

"What do you wanna do today?" Jungkook said playing with Tae's hair.

"Well...there is this mall i wanna go to. There is a pet store in there. Oh and a Gucci store." Tae said.