19

"Yoongi?" Jungkook said.

"Is it true?" Jimin asked.

"No why the fuck would I still have feelings for him when I have Jiminie" Yoongi said.

Jimin almost cried. He was really scared. But now he's thankful.

Yoongi scooted closer to Jimin and put his arm around him.

"My turn!" Hoseok said with a lot of energy.

Everybody turned their bodies towards Hoseok.

"Jin" Hoseok yelled which caught Jin's and everyone else's attention.

"Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked.

"Dare" Jin said bravely.

"Umm" Hoseok tried to think his index finger tapping on his chin.

Tae leaned over and whispered in Hoseok's ear.

Hoseok's eyes got wide.

"Jin hyung...eat a spoon full of hot sauce" Hoseok said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Aish are you trying to kill me!?" Jin asked.

"Why didn't you do the one I told you?" Tae asked.

Hoseok just shrugged. "I'm innocent" He said with a smile.

Jimin and Yoongi looked at him with a 'oh sure' expression on their faces.

Jin scoffed and walked into the kitchen grabbing a spoon and the hot sauce.

He walked slowly back into the living room.

Jin sat down and poured a spoon full of hot sauce in the spoon;a big spoon.

Namjoon rubbed his back as if to tell him it'll be fine, but NO it won't!

Jin slowly put the spoon full of hot sauce near his mouth.

As he put the spoon in his mouth his eyes went wide. He swallowed all of the hot sauce and technically screamed at how hot it was.

"Stop being a baby" Hoseok said.

Jin gulped down a whole bottle water and his mouth was still on fire so he fanned it with his hand the whole game.

The game went on and was really boring so Jimin decided to speak up about it.

"guys this game is getting boring and nothing juicy is happening" Jimin said leaning on Yoongi.

"I agree" Jungkook said. All the rest nodded agreeing with his statement.

"Ya'll wanna play never have i ever instead?" Tae insisted.

"yea" Jin said. He loved that game because tea would always get spilled. Lot's of it. And he has feeling more will get spilled with this group.

(Never Have I Ever Rules: you all start out with 5 fingers and then someone says something they have NOT done before and if you HAVE you put one finger down. Then that goes on until one person is left with at least one finger up. And with this game the winner gets a special prize from anyone they choose...😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😉😏😏😏😏😏)

They all held up 5 fingers and scooted into a closer circle.

"I wanna go first " Tae said.

Everyone nodded.

"ok...never have I ever had sex with a girl" Tae said looking at all the boys fingers to see if any went down.

Namjoon and Jungkook's finger went down.

Tae's mouth dropped. He wouldn't expect that from Jungkook.

It was Jin's turn. "Never have I ever sneaked out"

Jungkook Yoongi and Namjoon's finger went down.

It was Namjoon's turn.

"Never have I ever had a threesome"

Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi's finger went down.

Jungkook and Tae smirked while Jin and Namjoon's eyes went wide.

"What?" Jin said blinking his eyes and rubbing them to make sure he was seeing correctly.

"With who?" Namjoon asked shocked as well.

The three boys looked at each other.

"Oh My-" before Namjoon could finish his sentence Jin started talking.

"Oh my fuck! what the hell! why?" Jin yelled.

Jimin shrugged. "You didn't have to go off on us by the way" Yoongi said.

"Anyways It's my turn." Hoseok said.

Everyone turned their attention towards him.

"Never have I ever cheated in a relationship" He said.

Guess who's fingers went down...

Jimin and Jin's finger went down.

Even though they should've talked about it they didn't.

Jimin's turn.

"Never have I ever done something illegal and then gotten caught."

Namjoon and Yoongi's finger went down.

"What did y'all do?" Jin asked.

Namjoon stayed silent. While Yoongi was open about his wrongs.

"I went to a strip club underage and snuck in." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

Namjoon was still silent.

Jin cleared his throat. "What about you babe?"

"Nothing." Namjoon said looking down.

"Ok? Yoongi it's your turn." Jin said.

Yoongi's turn.

"Never have I ever been a prostitute." He said looking at Jimin when he did.

Jimin Tae and Jin's finger went down.

Yoongi of course already knew that from Jimin because that's how they met but he was surprised when Jin and Tae's finger went down. Well not so much Jin but he was really surprised when Tae's did.

Jungkook nudged Tae's arm and had a confused look. "Can we talk about this after?" Tae said wanting the game to continue to see who gets the special prize.

Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook's turn.

"Never have I ever done anything sexual with a relative." Jungkook said. He didn't know what to say so he just put something out there.

Hoseok's finger went down.

Everybody went wide eyed. It looked like Jin's eyes were about to pop out of his head.

"What?" Jin said trying to maintain a low and calm voice.

"He is not really close." Hoseok said.

Everybody was concerned but it's Hoseok so it's ok. All he has to do is go and look in the mirror and then boom he's happy and has been blessed with sunshine. Anyways back to the game.

After round 1:
Tae: 4
Jin: 3
Namjoon: 2
Hoseok: 3
Jimin: 2
Yoongi: 2
Jungkook: 3

As you can see it's a really close game. The game will continue with the next chapter.
_______________________________________________
BAIIII💞💍
~토끼🐰