7

Tae💗: Help me get off for God's sake!

Kookie💜: do you wanna call instead? Texting hurts my thumbs.

Tae💗: yea even better.

Kookie💜: ok
'I have no idea how to do this!!'

Incoming call from Tae💗
Accept✔️ or Decline

———————————————————
"Who do you think texted him?" Namjoon said.

Jimin and J-Hope looked at each other but stayed silent. They were the only people that knew about him texting Taehyung and knew he was gay. Everyone else just shrugged their shoulders.

As they were finishing their food they heard another voice coming from Jungkook's room. A really deep one.

They all forgot about it and they went to the living room to watch a movie.

Namjoon and Jin sitting on one side of the couch Jimin and Yoongi on the other while J-Hope sat there in the middle of the two cringey couples.

When the movie was about to start it was pretty quite until he heard something that wasn't the movie.

There was moaning coming from Jungkook's room. Jimin didn't think anyone else heard it until they all looked towards the room. He reached for the remote to turn up the T.V.

"Who the fuck is in that room with him?" Jin said blocking Jimin's hand from the remote.

Jin stood up from the couch only to be pulled back down from J-Hope.

"Nobody is in there Hyung." Hobi said

Jin looked at Jimin who was freaking out because he didn't want to have to explain. Yoongi put his hand on Jimin's thigh and stopped his leg from moving. Jimin and Yoongi stared at each other. Yoongi nodded his head. Jimin knowing exactly what he meant. Jimin took out his phone to text Jungkook.

Chim😸: we can hear you....

He pocketed his phone and looked up to look at the other members. The noise just got louder and now they could hear more than just the moans.

"Tae-ah....Louder daddy...ahhh!" Jungkook's voice came from the other side of the door muffled. Jin finally had enough of the mystery so he got up and walked towards the door and twisted the door knob and tried to open it.

The door was locked. But he's not stupid there is a key on the top of the door frame. Jimin always kept it there. He started unlocking the door when he continued to hear the noise.

The door was unlocked and his hand was on the knob turning it.

When the door was finally opened he saw Jungkook on the phone with someone with the name Tae underneath the blankets getting off with the person on the phone.

Jimin quickly ran over to the door and slammed it shut. Jin eyes were wide open his mouth was open and he was frozen.

Jimin pulled him back over to the couch and sat him down. He was still frozen throughout the movie. He shouldn't have done that.