17

When they pulled into Tae's drive way it was really late.

They got out of the car and Jungkook waited patiently for Tae to unlock the door.

When Tae opened the door they both walked in together.

Tae stretched and yawned which meant they were tired.

Jungkook yawned shortly after Tae and then both of the boys went up to the bedroom.

"Do you need to borrow some clothes?" Tae asked digging through his drawer.

"Nah" Jungkook said taking his shirt and pants off before jumping in the bed.

Tae turned back around to face Jungkook.

"Really?" Tae said walking over to his side of the bed.

"What?" Jungkook raising his head up to look at the older.

"You Can wear my clothes you know that right?" Tae said getting in bed.

"Yeah but I don't want to wear clothes right now...." Jungkook said turning to face the older laying down.

"And I think you shouldn't either." Jungkook finished his sentence and then pecked Tae's nose.

"Weirdo" Tae said before sliding his own pants and shirt off.

"You happy?" Tae said as he cuddled up next to Jungkook.

"Mhm" Jungkook said and they drifted off to sleep.
__________________________
That next morning...

Chim😸: when are you coming home? All of us are going out for lunch.

Jungkook woke up because of the loud notification.

He looked at the message.

"Ugh" Jungkook said before replying.

Kook😁: I'll be at the house in 30 mins. Tae is coming too.

Chim😸: ok

"Baby wake up" Jungkook whispered with a raspy voice in Tae's ear.

Tae smiled. Even though he was still half asleep he blushed at the cute pet name.

He didn't want to give the younger a hard time this morning so he replied without complaining it was to early.

"Hm" Tae said turning over on his side to face Jungkook.

"We are going out to eat with Jimin, Yoongi, and Hobi" Jungkook said taking the covers off him self and Tae.

"Ah" Tae screeched when his half naked body hit the cold air.

"Come on we need to take a shower." Jungkook said throwing a towel over his shoulder and throwing a towel to Tae.

Tae got up quickly and went into the bathroom. He heard the shower running and Jungkook singing his angelic vocals.

The song he was singing had him confused though.

"Take it off now girl just take it off" Jungkook sang over the sound of the water.

Tae got in the shower with him. Jungkook didn't notice him at first cause his eyes were closed.
Tae was still a bit shy so he faced away from the older.

Jungkook went to grab conditioner. His eyes still closed.

He reached his hand out and instead of grabbing the bottle of conditioner he grabbed Tae's ass.

Tae made some weird noise and then Jungkook apologized.

"Sorry. But by the way nice ass."

"It's ok" Tae said blushing. Luckily Jungkook couldn't see him.