Morning

Naruto woke up, early really early. When he woke up, the sun was just coming up making it probably around 5 in the morning. Naruto got out of his tent, grabbing new clothes and quietly walking to the bathrooms so he could change.

He silently walked in the bathroom, and into a stall they were small and he barley had enough room to change. When Naruto was done he washed his hands and waited for what felt like forever before the water turned warm so he could brush his teeth.

When he was done he sat at the picnic table alone in silence and waited.

Naruto made the conclusion no one was getting up so he went into the back of the car and grabbed some milk from the cooler, the milk was so cold it had small pieces of ice in it. Naruto took some of his cereal Lucky Charms and poured it into a bowl and added the milk.

Naruto had two bowls of cereal before finishing and deciding he was bored. He walked over to the car and put everything back, he put his garbage in the bag in the trunk.

Naruto had everything he needed for a hike, now he just needed Shikamaru to get up. He would ask Sasuke but Naruto invited Shikamaru and that wouldn't make Naruto a good friend to ditch him like that.

Naruto put everything back and decided he could just go for a small walk around the camp, and when he gets back he can eat whatever his mom is cooking.

'Its only like 6 and it will only take me an hour' Naruto thought as he walked over to his bag and picked it up. He had a bag of chips, a water bottle, Sasuke's sweater and some quarters.

Naruto walked down the dirt road all the way to the middle of the camp where everything was. The laundry rooms, a couple swing sets, the beautiful lake, the swimming pool. The swimming pool and lake were closed.

Naruto had nothing to do and he walked down to the center of the camp quicker than he thought.

Naruto walked in to the arcade it was filled with old PAC man games, racing games, claw games and a bunch more, Naruto was bored and he had two dollars worth of quarters.

Naruto walked over to a claw game, in there was a bunch of cute stuffed animals and even some small rolled up blankets, Naruto put 50 cents in the machine and moved the claw until he pressed the button and the claw dropped.

The claw was flimsy like most are but it got hold of the small red blanket very easily, it carried it over to the drop box swinging slightly. Naruto reached in and grabbed the blanket.

He put his new prize in his bag and continued to play games, Naruto spent 25 cents on a racing game winning a new high score and another 25 cents on a hunting game.

After he spent a dollar in coins and enough time down in the arcade he looked at the wall clock it was 8:30, Naruto quickly walked out of the arcade and up to camp. It was later then he thought. Breakfast should be done soon.

Naruto worked his was up the hills on the dirt road to get to the camp, it felt like a longer walk walking up to camp then walking from it.

People were up and about some were riding bikes, others were riding golf carts, or walking some younger kids had scooters. Naruto wished he had a scooter right now.

When Naruto finally reached the top of the hill he just had to walk a little ways till he would see camp. Of course the first thing he saw was his mom's red hair and his dads blonde hair.

It looked like right now they were the only ones up, Naruto looked over to his right the Uchihas weren't up yet either. Naruto walked over to the camp each step filling him with dread.

His mother saw him walking towards camp and smiled, she motioned him over to the table with her right hand and sat at the table with Minato.

Naruto sat across from his parents, with a worried look on his face he didn't know if he was getting in trouble or if his parents wanted to talk about the other night.

"How are you feeling Naruto?" His mother asked. Naruto smiled, he actually felt great today.

Everyone was going to be going for a hike later when they got up, he would hang out with Shikamaru, and see Sasuke, today was a good day.

"I feel really good" Naruto honestly answered. Kushina smiled.

"What happened last night?" her voice was soft and smooth, she was easily the best person to talk to when you had any kind of problems.

Naruto shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, it was a problem between me and Sasuke, everything is fixed now." Naruto looked up at his mother and scowled, "Of course my lip wouldn't be all bruised if Sakura didn't tackle me for no reason." Naruto looked his parents in the eyes "I think she has a problem" Naruto whispered.

Kushina lightly chuckled. "Yeah, shes in love with Sasuke" Kushina whispered back. Naruto nodded his head.

"She's insane. Love doesn't do that, infatuation does" Naruto muttered touching his bruised lip, it was a little puffy.

Kushina nodded her head but none the less replied with "I think they would make a cute couple."

Naruto and Minato looked at her like she was crazy. "No they wouldn't are you crazy or something, she's obsessed with him, she needs to relax" Naruto crossed his arms and looked away from his parents.

'They would never make a good couple' Naruto thought.

Kushina chuckled "You sound a little jealous" Kushina whispered to Naruto.

Naruto quickly shook his head, "No way! I have nothing to be jealous of" Naruto threw his arms in the air and shouted in a low tone at his mother.

Minato smirked at him and then at Kushina "You like Sakura Naruto?" He asked. Naruto almost threw up in his mouth.

"As if someone could ever like that Sasuke obsessed psycho" Naruto said with disgusted face.

Kushina looked at Minato with surprise, Minato doing the same thing. 'He doesn't like Sakura' Kushina thought.

It was almost clear to both Naruto's parents
they were slowly coming to the idea that Naruto did in fact have a thing for Sasuke.

Of course they would just need some sort of proof for them to completely think it was true. They need to get everything straight before they sit down and have that conversation with Naruto.

Kushina and Minato weren't scared of this idea for Naruto either, and they both knew Sasuke's parents would understand this as well.

It would take a little bit for Gaara and Ino to come around but that's only if Sasuke were to like Naruto as well.

Kushina frowned at Minato, scared that Naruto was going to be the first child to have a broken heart all because of unrequited love. Especially since if Naruto doesn't say anything he would have to go through it alone. But that wasn't something Kushina wasn't about to let happen.

She will wait till later and keep an eye on Naruto today. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable, so she'll wait till everyone goes to sleep to talk to him.

After everyone got up Kushina and Mikoto Sasuke's mother made breakfast for everyone as they all prepared for the hike.

Naruto was bouncing off the walls, he first packed his back pack, then Shikamaru's, Gaara's and now he is helping Deidara at the moment.

Deidara was telling him to put his pencils and sketchbook in the bag, Naruto nodded his head looking for a pencil. Instead he found a black case full of pencils.

"Why do you need so many pencils?" Naruto asked, he was looking at the blue pencils each labeled something different.

"They are not the same, they are numbered from darkest to lightest. You need them for sketching and drawing." Deidara answered as he put the last thing in this bag. "Ready?" Deidara asked.

Naruto rushed out of the tent and into his own to grab his bag, he had everything he needed including the blanket he just won.

Everyone was standing around talking. Kushina looked over her bag once more. "Ready to start?" Kushina asked.

Everyone nodded, no one was as excited as Naruto. Kushina kept an eye on him and Sasuke.