School

School. Naruto's least favorite thing in the world. Can you blame him? School was like torture for him. He only talks to three people and that's fine but classes, teachers, students they're all a lot. He didn't find his friends until 7th grade because he doesn't talk to people he can't its too hard.

Although you may think he's a huge baby and is being ridiculous he's not. Naruto has lived his whole life watching Gaara soar while he stayed on the ground. Gaara was small for his age that was true, Kushina and Minato were always letting Gaara do everything Naruto wanted to do because he was so small.

Naruto wanted to play little league baseball but he couldn't because Gaara should have a turn to do something alone. Naruto always wanted to make friends play with other kids his age, he couldn't because Gaara was there and he needs to watch Gaara and not interfere. He needs to let Gaara have a chance. How is that fair?

Naruto's whole life has been watch Gaara do all the things he wanted and then smile because he's smiling. Naruto didn't want to smile, he knows he's better at pretty much everything Gaara thinks he's good at.

But those thoughts are wrong, he may be good at things. He might better than Gaara but Gaara is still his brother, and he loves his brother no matter what.

There is a lot of hate for his mom and dad stored away in Naruto. If they just let them be kids together everything would be different.
Is he wrong for thinking that?

Naruto got out of bed and slowly walked to his bathroom, after showering, brushing his teeth and getting dressed Naruto walked down stairs to the laundry room to get his gym shirt and shorts.

He walked down to the kitchen and opened the door everyone was ready and sitting at the kitchen island eating toast or drinking apple juice.

Kushina and Minato were talking while looking at work emails that they refused to look at over the weekend. The two were looking at the work schedules and decided that next week would be the best week to go on a camping trip.

Minato took a deep breathe before turning around to look at all his kids, all of them on their phones. "Your mother and I were thinking, we have some time off next week and we think its the best time to go on a little trip."

Narutos head quickly bolted up to look at his dad with a huge smile on his face. "Were going camping!" Kushina excitedly finished telling the great news.

Naruto was happy he wanted to go camping, Deidara was not upset drawing the forest could be nice as expected Deidara was always ready for anything.

Gaara and Ino looked at each other with disgust before shaking their heads and yelling "No!" and "I'm not going camping."

Gaara looked at his mother for help seeing as she always is on his side, however she was talking excitedly to Naruto about the trails, creeks, and old camping stories she has. Minato looked at Ino who appeared to be vigorously texting someone, probably Sakura.

"I had a feeling you two would say this so we came up with a solution, you can take it or leave it because we are all going on this trip." Minato looked at both Ino and Gaara making sure they were listening. "The compromise is, you all get to bring at least one friend" Minato gave a thumbs up at Gaara and Ino while Naruto still talking to his mother instantly frowned.

This is not what he wanted, he didn't want Sasuke or whoever Gaara picks to go on the trip with them. He wanted a family trip. Family.

Naruto quietly stepped out of the house his paper bag lunch in his hand and headphones in his ears, today he would take the bus. The bus came shortly after Naruto left the house unnoticed everybody that stayed the night last night was still upstairs getting ready, there was only 3 bathrooms for all of them.