Sunday

Naruto woke up at 12:30 pm he sat up expecting a messy room but his room was spotless. All the papers he threw on the floor, lamps everything all gone. He smiled, his mom must of cleaned his room some time last night.

Naruto didn't feel like going down stairs today he wanted to stay in his room playing video games online or even sleeping again. He had no appetite and no need to go anywhere. He decided to take a shower when he got up and brush his teeth, afterwards he turned on his play station and started playing call of duty with a few of his online friends.

Naruto sat on his bean bag in front of his flat screen TV the blonde boy still in his sweatpants he had his head set on telling his team mate where the enemy was. Naruto usually didn't play video games he would rather be outside walking or doing anything even just sitting, but today he really didn't feel like leaving his room.

His mother came up twice to ask if he wanted to eat anything but he just replied with 'No.' Today was Sunday and a few people from the baseball team were still here, the whole family was probably going to go and do something today. The question Naruto had to ask himself is, should he go?

A small ding went off on Naruto's phone indicating there was a text for him, he picked up the phone and read the text it was from Gaara.

He growled at the phone annoyed, Gaara had asked if he wanted to go with everyone to go-karts and then after pizza. They were leaving at 2:00 it was already 1:30, Naruto made a hasty decision and began texting his reply.

Naruto got off the bean bag and walked over to his closet, he put on black shorts and random T-shirt with his black and red Nike's. He walked down the stairs everyone was in the kitchen by the sound of all the noises.

Naruto took a deep breath before walking into the kitchen. Thoughts ran through Naruto's head, but really Naruto shouldn't be ashamed of anything not in his own house. This is his house, they are his family and he shouldn't feel embarrassed for what he did.

Oh but he was, he was so embarrassed after everything he did he really didn't want to see everyone especially Sasuke. No, he shouldn't even be thinking about that asshole, he doesn't care about what he thinks.

Well he wishes he didn't.

Naruto took a deep breath and prepared himself for the awkward silence when he entered the kitchen. Many thoughts, awful thoughts running through his head but really. Despite his thoughts, he just wanted to ride some go-karts and forget.

Forget about the fact that his mother let his dog out and that is the only reason she is caring for him right now.

Maybe that's not the only reason, hopefully maybe she genuinely wants a fresh start.

Naruto ignored the thoughts and pushed open the door to the kitchen. He stepped in the kitchen and as expected was greeted with an awkward silence.

He cringed and tried very hard to ignore it and as if nobody was there, he opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water before turning around and staring at everyone.

Everyone was staring at Naruto as if he had a bomb attached to him. Naruto lifted his eyebrow up as to say 'what?'

Neji, Lee, Kiba, Sakura and Sasuke were the only people who stayed the night. Sakura was practically drooling over Sasuke as she sat on one side of him and Ino sat on the other side.

It looked as if they were trying to have a conversation with him but he was just having none of it. Naruto stared a little too long at the three of them, Sasuke looked up at Naruto and made full eye contact with him. Narutos face turned red as he quickly diverted his gaze.