A Frog

Shikamaru entered the bathroom first, Sasuke close behind Sasuke figured it be best if Shikamaru helps first.

The bathroom wasn't painted or anything it had two stalls and four curtains for the four dirty showers.

The walls were turning a little yellow, there was a small window opened with a screen close to the ceiling.

Spider webs covered the corners, walls, sinks and showers, moths were flying around the two ceiling lights. The bathroom was gross, it didn't look like anyone used it for a while or cleaned it.

It just smelt old. No other word could describe the weird scent that lingered in the bathroom.

Naruto was sitting on the floor his back was up against the dirty wall, his legs were crunched up against his stomach, he laid his head on his knees and sat there.

His breathing was erratic his arms were tightly wrapped around his legs, he was shaking.

"Naruto" Shikamaru whispered kneeling down to his level, Sasuke just stood there worried. 'This is what he meant about the bad' Sasuke thought.

Naruto shook his head and sniffled, his breathing picked up drastically.

"Naruto, you need to calm down, everything is okay" Shikamaru tried to assure him.
Naruto continued to shake his head back and forth.

"Whats wrong Naruto?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto continued to shake his head 'no.'

"Go away Shikamaru" Naruto hissed his voice was sturdy and cold.

Shikamaru was speechless, Naruto's never done that. Shikamaru kneeled there for a second unsure of what to do, does he give him space? Should he?

Shikamaru looked at Sasuke, Sasuke looked nervous. He got up from kneeling next to Naruto and walked over to Sasuke.

"We should go" Shikamaru whispered, you could tell he was hurt and didn't want to leave him. "We should just give him space" Shikamaru said.

Sasuke stood firm, shaking his head back and forth once. "I'm not leaving" Sasuke whispered back.

Shikamaru let out a sigh "He's not going to talk to you" Shikamaru stated  walking towards the door.

"That's fine" Sasuke replied. Shikamaru nodded his head and opened the door.

Sasuke stayed standing next to the door for a minute making sure no one was coming in or over, when no one came after a minute Sasuke walked over to Naruto. He sat on his left side away from the door, Sasuke sat there in silence, his back against the wall and his legs spread out in front of him.

This was the first time Sasuke has ever really seen Naruto like this, sure there was that one time at the table but that wasn't like this.

Sasuke sat there in silence just listening to Naruto's breathing, it was still heavy but not as irregular. Sasuke looked at Naruto's hands wrapped around his own knees. Sasuke took his hand and pried Naruto's hand from his leg,  lacing their fingers together.

Sasuke gave Naruto's hand a small squeeze before lowering both their hands into Sasukes lap. Sasuke moved closer to Naruto and let go of his hand, Naruto's hand still sat where it was in Sasuke's lap.

Sasuke carefully grabbed Naruto's face, he knew he was bleeding but he wasn't sure where. Naruto was a little hesitant at first but soon let Sasuke drag his head up to face him.

Naruto had a busted lip, it was still bleeding but not to bad. Sasuke wiped Naruto's hair out of his face, he had no other marks on him. Sasuke gave him a small smile.