Kushina

Kushina sat there on the couch her heart broken by the pain she caused her son, the sound of the door slamming echoed the whole house. A long silence was heard no one spoke, no one moved. Until a shattering scream echoed the rooms bouncing off walls, hitting everyone at the same time.

The scream of the lost, the broken, the unloved. Kushina knew she was neglecting Naruto but he seemed fine. But even Kushina knew from her young self that the ones that seem fine are always the broken ones. The ones who are lost, desperately needing to be found.

Kushina sat there looking at her other children, Ino and Deidara both blonde hair like their father and Gaara red hair like her. Her children.

She checks on all her children before they go to bed, Deidara is always awake to say goodnight, Ino always has headphones next her as she sleeps Kushina makes sure to wrap them up neatly and put them on her night stand next to her phone.

She makes sure to pick up all of Gaara's controllers on the ground and put all of his dirty clothes in the basket next to his clean clothes, Naruto, his room is never a mess, he sleeps with a soft blue blanket that he always kicks off in the middle of the night. Kushina is always there to make sure the blanket covers him once more before leaving his room.

Kushina knew something was wrong with Naruto but she could never bring herself to ask or bring herself to help. Maybe it was a fear that she couldn't help him, she didn't know. She looked at all her children, they were either crying, or wiping tears away.

Gaara and Naruto were never really close no one is to blame for that, but right now as she sits on the couch watching him cry she realizes they may need each other more then they know, more then they think.

Ino was strong but it was no lie she looks up to Naruto, she is always watching him, picking up small things Naruto does, when she saw Naruto like that you could tell it hurt her.

And then there is Deidara.

Naruto and Deidara have always been there for each other, always siding with one another no matter what. They used to always have each other's backs. Telling Naruto that his dog is dead is probably one of the hardest things he has ever had to do.

Kushina watched Naruto's face as Deidara told him the news you could see the exact moment his heart broke, it was hard to watch. Hard to listen to. Everyone sat there quietly and unmoving listening to everything breaking up stairs. Listening to the the screaming, the crying. This was truly one of the saddest days in the Namikaze house hold.

No one knew what to do as they heard everything breaking, no one wanted to be the first to speak and no one wanted to be the first one up there.

Minato checked the time, it was 6:30 pm he had to fix dinner for everyone. Everyone went back to what they were doing, Gaara and his friends went to game room, Ino and Sakura went to the indoor pool.

Kushina stayed on the couch, everyone still sad and shocked by what just happened.

No one more sad than Naruto.

By the time Minato told everyone it was time to eat it was 7:30 everyone sat wherever they wanted for dinner this time.

Naruto and Kushina were the only ones not at the table, Minato was going to go up and get Naruto but Kushina stopped him, she wanted to talk to Naruto.

Kushina walked up the stairs to the third floor where all the kids rooms were, she walked to the third door in the hall and knocked. After not hearing anything she slowly turned the knob and opened the door.

Kushina gasped, the room was a mess, pillows and blankets scattered around the room, two broken lamps shattered. Papers everywhere, Naruto's alarm clock shattered on the ground pieces were all over the floor. This was the messiest Naruto's room has ever been.