Dare

Everyone in the house, except for Deidara walked down stairs to the basement, the walls were brick but posters, photos hung on them making it seem a little less dark.

Arcade games, were placed all around the room and some hockey tables in the center. A huge flat screen TV was hung up on the wall, cabinets full of movies were sitting next to it.

Gaara and most of the baseball team were playing arcade games, Naruto, Shikamaru and Hinata were sitting on the couch talking, catching up on whatever they missed.

"You did really well at your baseball game" Hinata said looking at her other friends.

Hinata has changed a lot over the years, She used to never talk, then she would only say a few words she was so timid. But once Sixth grade hit she started hanging out with Naruto and Shikamaru, it took her a while but she came around, eventually she started talking to everyone she could. She did a big 180 and turned into a social butterfly.

"Thanks Hinata!" Naruto shouted, Hinata's face turned bright red. She's changed but some things always stay the same, she still has a massive crush on Naruto.

Everyone was still having fun, Naruto and the others turned on the play station and started taking turns on call of duty. All the girls were on the couch or chairs, they were getting tired of watching the boys. But no one asked them to be there anyway.

"Why don't we play spin the bottle or truth or dare?" Ino asked.

Naruto visibly stiffened he gave Shikamaru a frightened look, Naruto doesn't like either of those games.

Shikamaru gave him a look that said 'it'll be okay' and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah okay" Kiba agreed. He wasn't bored but he wasn't going to lie he didn't exactly want to play video games anymore.

Gaara gave Naruto a worried look that went unnoticed and glared at Kiba for agreeing without asking everyone else.

"Lets play, truth or dare" Sai suggested, he didn't want to take the risks of the bottle landing on someone he couldn't stand, like Sakura.

Ino nodded her head. Everyone sat on the floor in a circle, Naruto and Shikamaru sat next to each other and all the girls sat next to each other.

"I'll go first!" Ino looked at everyone in the room, before picking Sakura. Naruto rolled his eyes typical. He knew nothing of the game didn't want to either. He really just wanted to go back outside.

"Sakura, truth or dare?" Sakura looked at Ino, then thought about it, the two girls winked at each other it would seem like they had this planned.

Naruto was starting to get nervous, he doesn't like this game, its a game where you literally have to do what ever you get asked AND you don't know what you're going to get asked. The more he looked at Sakura and Ino the more nervous he got. They clearly planned something.

"Dare" Sakura said as if she didn't know what Ino was going to ask her. Ino and Sakura snickered ignoring the confused glances thrown at them.

"I dare you, to kiss Sasuke" Ino giggled. Narutos eyes darkened and he looked shocked, angry, and a ton more bad emotions that's what he felt at the moment.

He glared at Ino before glaring at Sasuke. Sasuke gave Naruto a look and sighed. Naruto thought 'oh maybe he won't kiss her.' But if he didn't people would wonder why. Narutos glare shifted to the ground as he crossed his arms.

Sakura smiled at Sasuke before crawling over to him, Sasuke rolled his eyes, and gave her a death glare. Sakura looked hurt before stopping in front of Sasuke.