Camp

Naruto got up Monday morning and jumped out bed, he quickly took a shower and packed his bag. He took out a duffel bag from under his bed and started putting in his clothes, he brought three sweatshirts, 10 shirts some long sleeves some short, he brought many pairs of shorts and one pair of pants.

He brought two pairs of sweat pants, underwear and socks. He put his notebook at the very bottom of his bag he didn't want anyone seeing that. Eventually he would probably show Sasuke but until then no one was to look at it.

Naruto went down stairs and ran into the kitchen and saw Shikamaru sitting at the kitchen island next to Minato. He ran over to Shikamaru and sat down.

It was 6 in the morning everyone should be packing because they were leaving the house at 6:45.

"Are you ready for this Shikamaru?" Naruto asked excited.

Shikamaru nodded his head sipping his coffee. "You drink coffee? Gross Shikamaru" Naruto gagged.

Naruto waited patiently for everyone to come down. First it was Ino, Gaara, Deidara, Still no Sakura or Sasuke.

Naruto was impatient and worried. Was something wrong with Sasuke? Naruto looked at Gaara.

"Where is Sasuke?" Naruto asked his brows furrowed. Gaara looked at Naruto and then at the door Sasuke was taking a while.
Gaara shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll go see" Ino said walking out of the kitchen. Naruto sighed loudly, he really wanted to leave.

"I'll come too" Naruto said, he wasn't going to let Ino take hours he wanted to go, now.

Ino and Naruto walked out the door. They both walked up the stairs until they reach the third floor.

The two still weren't talking to each other after what happened yesterday morning, it was clear to Naruto that Ino was embarrassed to have Naruto as her brother.

They both stopped on the steps when they heard "Come on Sasuke" from Sakura in Gaaras room.

Naruto's face turned red, anger, confusion all took hold of Naruto's face. He quickly walked up to Gaaras door and threw open the door ignoring Ino's pleads for him to stop. Sakura was banging on the bathroom door while holding a towel.

"Ino, get your friend out of here before she makes us anymore late" Naruto glared at Sakura as he yelled at Ino to get her out.

"You can't make me leave Naruto" Sakura hissed not moving from the door.

"Sakura maybe we should go, we don't want to get in trouble" Ino started to walk towards Sakura.

"No, I'm not listening to your suicidal brother, I'm not scared of him. He's a coward and weak. He can't make me do anything" Sakura spat turning back to the door.

Naruto's face turned red. Ino told her what he did, big surprise he knew Ino would talk about anything just to keep a conversation.

"Just leave the towel and get out Sakura, you're not going to ruin my trip" Naruto hissed moving aside from the door way.

Sakura stood firm and crossed her arms "You can't make me leave or give the towel back" Sakura stood there pouting like a spoiled brat who has never heard the word no.

Naruto stared at her shocked, she was a guest on this trip and in this house and she seemed to have no boundaries.

"Get out of my room" Everyone turned to see Gaara walking into his room, a firm look of pissed off was in his face.

"I well I don't I mean I-" Sakura was having trouble finding her words under Gaaras stare.

"Get out of my room" he firmly told her. Sakura marched out of Gaaras room smashing her shoulder in to Naruto's Ino followed her out.