Noise

Naruto's mother quickly got up from her chair with a smile glad that Gaara was home so early.

Naruto and Deidara were not, as soon as the loud voices from the living room were heard the both looked at each other than at the plates. Their mother has a rule in the house 'No one can leave until their plate is empty.'

Deidara and Naruto both knew that their mother wouldn't come up the stairs if Gaaras team was there, all they had to do was leave the kitchen with out being noticed. Luckily there is a back stair case in their Fathers office that leads to the second floor. They just need to make it without making noise, easy.

There are rules in the house especially since Kushina likes responsibility for her children.

If one gets caught not finishing their plate or not doing whatever chore they had they have to do the dishes. There are other punishments but none would be used tonight if Gaaras friends were over.

Both Deidara and Naruto nodded at each other before slowly backing away from the table and tiptoeing to the stairs just as they were about to make it up.

Ino looked over and saw them knowng what they planned on doing she dropped her phone and yelled out scared it cracked. Kushina came back in the kitchen so fast it was like she never left.

As the kitchen door opened Deidara pushed Naruto to the ground and ran for it up the stairs.

"Dammit Deidara" Naruto yelled rubbing his head from the fall he just took. Slowly looking up he saw his mother hands on her hips with a glare.

"Naruto, You're doing the dishes tonight." Naruto sighed and nodded his head. "

"Now." Kushina said sternly raising her voice slightly.

Naruto quickly nodded and pushed himself off the ground, he walked back to the dinning room table and looked at his plate and Deidara's.

'Deidara has more mash potatoes' he thought with a smile. Naruto picked up his plate swiped the remains in the garbage once finished he  walked over to Deidara's plate.

Naruto looked at Ino she was staring at her phone. Naruto smirked he picked a spoon and scooped up a big pile of mashed potatoes.

Naruto aimed it at Ino, waiting for her to look up when she didn't he shrugged his shoulders and threw the potatoes hitting her in the face.

Shock and disgust spread through her face she screamed "Naruto!"

Naruto was laughing so hard he had to hold on to the chair. Shortly after Ino yelled Minato their father and Kushina ran into the room. Gaara and a few others were trying to peak in from the door.

Kushina looked at the laughing Naruto then at Ino getting potatoes out of her hair. She put two and two together. "Naruto did you throw potatoes in Ino's hair!?" Kushina yelled in disbelief, Naruto never acts out.

Naruto stopped laughing but couldn't contain his smile. "No! It must have been the ghost from the spare bedroom." Naruto demanded taking offense to this accusation. Minato chuckled but quickly stopped when Kushina glared at him.

"Naruto, please go somewhere I am in no mood for this tonight" Kushina sighed dismissing Naruto from the room.

Naruto slowly nodded and walked out to the back porch walking down the stairs until he reached the grass. Naruto walked around the yard he finally decided to just sit down next to the fence waiting for his dog to see him and run over.

Naruto wasn't sure how long he sat there he didn't care. He was coming back to his senses when a huge loud bang was heard, thunder. The rain came pouring down so fast Naruto had no time to react, he quickly stood up and ran to the end of the fence where the door was locked.

Naruto fumbled with the gate his hands slipping from the water, another loud bang made him jump. After struggling he finally unlocked the fence door and ran to his dog who cowering against the back laundry door begging to be let in.

Naruto slowly approached the dog "Mito, come here girl" Naruto slowly put his hand on Mito to comfort her she eased into his touch. Naruto slowly stood up from his crouching position and turned the door knob to open the door. Mito saw her chance and quickly ran in the door right to living room and laid on her bed.

Naruto walked in the door shutting it behind him with a loud slam, the winds. Not an angry Naruto. After drying himself off with a towel he took his shoes and socks off. A still very wet Naruto walked out of the laundry room and into the living room to get to his room for a shower.

Unexpectedly Naruto walked into a crowded room where 12 boys counting Gaara sat. Some on the couch, most on the floor.
Gaara looked up from the tv screen to look at the sudden intruder "why are you wet Naruto" Gaara asked.

Naruto rolled his eyes, the boy is dense.

All heads turned towards Naruto with a look of interest. "I was outside, did you hear Mito scratching at the door?" Naruto asked he tried to keep the anger of his voice low but what can he say, that was his dog outside whimpering in fear. Plus Naruto knew he did hear her. He just  wanted to know why he didn't let her in.

Gaara once again looked up at Naruto this time standing up to walk towards him "yeah I heard her, I'm watching a movie I figured you would let her in" Gaara stopped walking when he reached Naruto.

"Why aren't you watching a movie in the theatre room?" Naruto asked with little interest he didn't care what Gaara and his friends did. He just wanted to go to his room.

"Mom and Dad are in their tonight with Ino and her friend Sakura" Gaara muttered leaning against the door frame. You could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Sakura is here? Oh god I'm never going to get any sleep tonight" Naruto sulked before walking past Gaara to get to the stairs.

"Wait Naruto" Gaara said stopping Naruto from could walk up the stairs.

Naruto sighed loudly and turned to Gaara "What?" Naruto asked lazily moving head around.

"Want to hang out with us tonight?"

Narutos head snapped up he stared at Gaara with disbelief before turning to the group of boys in the living room. Sure he wouldn't mind hanging out with his brother.

The baseball team was different. Of course he knew a lot of them. Kiba, Shino, Neji, Lee, Kankuro, Sai. Those were really the only important people in the school.

Naruto looked at each before purposely skipping one. "No thanks" Naruto said before lifting his leg to the first step.

"Wait, why not?" Gaara asked with a hint of concern.

"I'm tired" Naruto didn't stop to look at Gaara or anyone else he slowly walked up the stairs before making his way to his room slamming the door shut to indicate he does not want anyone to come in.

Naruto never sleeps with the door locked but tonight he felt the need to. Gaara's friends were always pulling pranks.

A sinking feeling hit Naruto's chest as he recalled looking at everyone except that one black haired asshole. Sasuke Uchiha. He was something special, rude, sarcastic, handsome. Naruto can never be around Sasuke anymore, it scares him.

Naruto would never admit it to anyone but he likes going to Gaaras baseball games. For one reason, he likes watching Sasuke smile when he makes it to home plate, he like watching Sasuke acting like a normal person, he likes watching his success from a far.

Naruto is hopelessly in love with a person, it hurts when he thinks about it, seeing him hurts, not seeing him hurts.

Naruto is hopelessly in love with Sasuke Uchiha. Even when he tried so hard not to be.