A Day Off

The next morning Naruto woke up very cold, he slept with his air on last night he's not sure why but he did. Naruto got out of bed, and walked down stairs he didn't get ready today becacsue he wasn't going to school today.

Naruto slowly walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen everyone was up and going to school shortly, his mother was making pancakes while everyone else was sitting around the island eating.

Everyone looked up when Naruto entered the room, Kushina gave him a smile and Minato gave him a pat on the back. Ino noticed he wasnt ready for school but decided not to say anything she wasnt sure if Naruto was still mad at her. Or if he was going to smash another plate if she said something.

She has never seen someone look so lost and angry in her life, last night was really a big eye opener she knew she was being a bitch, she didnt know why she ever did that to begin with maybe it Sakuras influence. Still there was no reason for her to act the way she did.

Last night Ino made a oath with her self she would change her ways, be open to change and trying new things including making new friends. She knows it'll take a lot of work for Naruto to trust her again but she is prepared.

"Alright time for everyone to leave" Kushina smiled at her children wishing them a good day at school. Ino was the first to get up from her chair, she quickly grabbed her bag from the ground picked it up.

She rushed over to Naruto who was getting a glass from the cabinet, Ino qucikly gave Naruto a big hug while also whispering something in his ear. Naruto just stood there wide eyed and speechless. The brother in him wanted to push her away and complain she was being annoying. He didn't and he didn't hug Ino back. Ino quickly left the kitchen without looking back at anyone else.

Kushina and Minato smiled at eachother. Kushina looked over and saw Gaara and Deidara still in the kitchen, "Youre going to be late" Kushina said sipping her coffee and watching the two boys leave the kitchen.

Naruto sat down next to his father and began pouring way too much syrup on his pancakes. Naruto put two spoon fulls of sugar in his coffee before stirring it.

"Since when do you drink coffee?" Minato asked. Naruto looked up at his father and then leaned over to look at his fathers cup.

"I don't usually, yours looks better." Naruto picked up his fathers coffee and took a sip.

Naruto gagged and spit a little out of his mouth. Minato confused looked at Naruto lifting his eye brow.

Kushina laughed at Naruto she took Naruto's cup of coffee and poured it in her mug adding milk and cream.

"That's disgusting, here I thought I would try something new and start my day off good but instead I drink coffee and almost die. How do you drink that everyday? Disgusting!" Naruto cut a piece of his pancakes and shoveled it in his mouth.

Minato looked at Kushina for one second and looked back at Naruto, his three pancakes were gone. "You're like a vacuum cleaner" Minato chuckled. Naruto shrugged picking up his plate and putting it in the sink.

"Okay, Naruto go get ready were leaving in 10 minutes your appointment is at 8:30" Kushina sat down with two pancakes on her plate and began to eat them while Naruto qucikly ran to his room.

Narutuo picked out his clothes brought them into the bathroom and truned his sink on, he'll brush his teeth now, take a shower and than hurry down stairs. Boom a plan. Naruto did just that.

He showered dried his hair off before quickly running downstairs and into the kicthen, no one was there he heard the car horn. Naruto jumped over the couch, for no reason. He ran outside and jumped into the back seat. Naruto wiped his feet off his with hands and put his socks and shoes on.

The car ride was short and silent, Naruto had his headphones in the whole time and was feeling anxiety and content and the same time. He knows the doctors won't say anything, they'll help him that's their job. But he couldn't shake the feeling that things are just going to go horrible.

Naruto took his headphones out five minutes before they got there and just sat in silence when the doctors office was approaching he sat up in his seat and rolled up his window.

Minato parked the car and shut it off, everyone got out of the car and started to walk to the doors, Naruto was in the middle of both of them. They entered the silent waiting room and Kushina went over to check them in.

Minato and Naruto started to whisper amongst themselves, it just seems right to whisper in a quiet doctors office. Kushina came back and sat down next to the two. "The doctor will be out in a minute" Kushina grabbed a magazine and started flipping through it. 

"Naruto? Naruto Namikaze?" The female doctor called. All three Namikaze's walked down the hall and turned left into a room.

Naruto sat on the counter where a blue mat was placed. "I am Doctor Shizune, your mother made an appointment to talk about your mental health but we also heard you hurt your hand, let's take a look?" Shizune put on two purple latex gloves and started to unwrap the bandages around Naruto's hand.

She examined the holes placed all over the hand appearing to be from a fork, some of the holes were overlapping and extremely deep, he would need at least four stitches. "Okay, it looks like you need stitches in that hand of yours." Shizune talked while looking at Naruto's parents. She started to take her gloves off.

"As for your mental health before we talk there is a few things we need to do insure it isn't something in blood causing you to feel the way you do. When I come back we'll take your blood and than put those stitches in" Shizune smiled at Naruto and walked out of the room.

When Shizune walked back in she took Naruto's blood and walked back out of the room, it was a easy procedure and Naruto although not feeling to great after was pleased with how little it hurt.

After the blood was taken care of she came back in with a shot, needle and the thread. Shizune picked up a cotton ball and put some rubbing alcohol on the cuts before sticking Naruto with a numbing shot. She waited a minute and then started putting the needle in his hand to complete four stitches. Naruto felt nothing when everything was complete.

Shizune walked back in and sat down on a chair ready to talk to Naruto and his family. In her hand was pamphlets, tests, questions and other information about anxiety, depression, bipolar and other illnesses.

It's a scary thought to think about how many people suffer from this but never get help, never reach out. It's a painful world we live in but we live it.

Naruto and his parents spent two hours discussing the topic, ways to help, some warning signs and other important things. Shizune recommended a wonderful therapist with incredible success rates. Naruto will visit him tomorrow with his mother after school.

The rest of the day was nothing special they went to get something to eat after the appointment and enjoyed a peaceful dinner and night.