Wednesday

Naruto got up from his warm, cozy bed and walked into his bathroom, he brushed his teeth, hair and changed into some blue jeans with a black T-shirt and his favorite orange sweatshirt.

Naruto walked down the stairs, he still hasn't talked to any of his siblings, tonight was a Wednesday that means he'll be talking to his mother tonight about whatever, probably about this therapy session they are about to go to after school.

Naruto was nervous, excited, he was determined and when someone is seeking help and determined there is no stopping them.

Naruto walked down the stairs a new found confidence he knew it wouldn't last long, but felt great. He only ever felt this good when he was playing sports in gym class, everyone always picks the 'good' kids first like, Sasuke and Gaara but which ever team Naruto is picked for they always win because he is that good. Or everyone else just sucks and doesn't try.

It's gym class but Naruto doesn't even have to try that hard to win, he's just got natural talent. If Naruto didn't miss the try outs he would for sure be on the team.

After thinking it through and the other night, Naruto is just tired of watching every opportunity he has or had walk by. He wants to do something and he can, he just has to will himself to do it.

Naruto entered the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl, he found it funny how all his siblings were scared to talk to him.

It can't be that different they barley talk anyway. Naruto sat down next to Deidara and watch as his mom and father conversed.

It was crazy how in love they were, you could see it when they talked, looked at each other looked at their kids, they are still head over heels after who knows how many years.

Having parents like that to look up to is refreshing and depressing, will you ever find someone to look at you that way? Its a dream you want so bad. Love, it's crazy and we all want it.

Naruto looked at his phone it's almost time to leave. "Naruto I'll pick you up after school so look for my car" Kushina told Naruto with a smile.

Naruto nodded his head and took one last bite of his apple before getting up from the stool and throwing the core in the garbage. "Okay! time for school" Naruto stretched his arms out above his head and turned around to face everyone, all eyes were on Naruto.

"You have a  wonderful day at work mother and father, dearest," Naruto took a bow before walking over to stand between his mother and father he wrapped his hands around both their shoulders.

"I'm not high, just..... feeling" Naruto looked at his mother "Free" Naruto withdrew his hands and walked out of the kitchen giving peace signs with his fingers as he exited the room.

Naruto sat in the passengers side of Deidaras blue car and waited for everyone to walk out of the house.

Today was going to be a hard day for Naruto mentally, he told himself he would answer one question in class, volunteer once, and accept anything he would normally say no to. Terrifying right.

It may not seem like a big deal but it is, having and keeping a promise is a big deal to Naruto especially if he made it with himself.

Everyone walked out of the house and into the car, Deidara driving of course and Ino and Gaara in the back. Everyone was on their phone the whole time minus Deidara, hopefully.

Naruto was writing in his notes other things he wants to make himself do before the month was over. One of them staring a conversation with a certain boy.

Deidara parked the car in the student parking lot and everyone got out, Ino walked over to her friends who were all outside for some reason. Honestly they were the weirdest group.