Saturday

It was Saturday but it still felt like Friday for Naruto, he hasn't slept yet. It's 3 in the morning and he's outside with a flash light walking around the field in the back of the house with Sasuke.

Naruto had to quietly sneak out of his room, careful not to wake Shikamaru though he knew he probably wouldn't wake up. Shikamaru slept like a rock, he didn't move, didn't snore, as soon as his eyes shut he was gone.

Naruto and Sasuke were walking next to each other they walked through the field, passing Mito's grave. They walked further in the woods on the dark trail. The two walked in the quiet neither talked.

After a bit Naruto found a decent place to lay down, where the grass wasn't too high. The two laid on their backs and stared at the stars, their hands found each others.

They sat there like that for an hour just staring at the stars. Naruto loved to look at the stars, it was refreshing, calming, simple, a nice place to think, whenever Naruto was looking at the stars he felt like he was in a paradox. Everything felt so different, yet it was all the same.

Sasuke sat up, after an hour of looking at the stars, Naruto sat up as well. Naruto picked up the flash light and shined it in Sasuke's face. Sasuke squinted his eyes and looked away, "The hell Naruto, that shits bright" Sasuke was rubbing his eyes, he was seeing spots now.

"Just making sure you were Sasuke" Sasuke looked at Naruto like he was an idiot.

"Who else would I be? Come on idiot, use your brain" Sasuke hissed rolling his eyes. Naruto crossed his arms and huffed.

Naruto quickly turned his head back to look at Sasuke, he put the flash light up to his own face and turned it on. The flash light was sitting under his chin "Wanna tell ghost stories? Like in the movies!" Naruto was excited. He's never told any ghost stories before.

Sasuke chuckled at Naruto before agreeing.

"You go first then, your idea lets hear if you can scare me." Sasuke silently waited for Naruto to start his story.

Naruto thought for a bit, what could scare Sasuke? "Okay!" Naruto turned the flash light on and put it in the middle of the two, "Once there was a boy, this boy lived next to a grave yard-" Naruto was cut off

"No" Sasuke shut Naruto up real quick. "Come on Naruto, who's actually afraid of ghosts and graveyards?" Naruto looked at Sasuke, shocked.

"I am! Lots of sane people are! Ghost are real!" Naruto turned his head. He wouldn't listen to anyone sit before him and tell him ghosts weren't real.

"Okay. Okay continue your story, sorry for interrupting you" Naruto shook his head still looking away from Sasuke.

"No" Sasuke was trying not to laugh, Naruto was already mad him.

"Come on" Sasuke finally got out, sounding too happy. Naruto quickly looked at Sasuke.

Naruto pouted and narrowed his eyes, "are you laughing?!" Naruto picked up the flash light and crawled over to Sasuke. "You are laughing!" Naruto yelled.

Sasuke tried to speak through his laughs, Naruto smiled and lightly pushed Sasukes shoulders. "Oh come on, it wasn't that funny." Naruto knew it wasn't that funny.
But he couldn't help but love hearing Sasuke's laugh, it was soft, angelic like.

Sasuke stopped laughing and looked at Naruto, a smile was still on his face. Naruto's face was inches from his, a smile was on Naruto's face. "What are you smiling about, dork." Sasuke moved his face closer to Naruto's, their noses almost touching.

"I think your laugh is my favorite noise in this world" Naruto whispered moving closer to Sasuke. Sasuke's face turned red, at least Naruto couldn't see him. Naruto put his hand on Sasuke's cheeks "You're blushing" Naruto said before pushing his lips on Sasuke's. The two laid there in the star light, kissing and laughing. Both their faces were hot and red.