Mina and Jimin, please come back.

Mina's POV

(Author's note: play the song serendipity I provided above while reading this part❤️)

As I was ready to go to sleep, I heard a knock at my door. Slowly, I got up to see a small blue note at the door front.

Arnold.

Picking it up, I read:

"Someone's eager to meet you. Say "Callidus" three times and the door will open.

Your friend,
Arnold."

Going back to my door, I said "Callidus" three times as instructed. At first there was nothing, until I heard a click. Bringing my hands towards the door, I turned the knob and pushed. There was darkness. Complete and utter darkness. Then, something pushed me back, closing the door in the process while it locked. I was about to scream when someone placed their hand on my mouth.

"Shh it's just me Mina."

I recognised the voice. Of course it was Jimin.

Pushing his hand off, I squinted towards him because the lights were off.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled.

"I just wanted to meet my beautiful- I mean Mina," he said.

Wait. Beautiful?!

"The hell do you mean by beautiful?!" I whispered again. Thank God it was dark because I looked like a tomato at the moment.

There was silence.

"Jimin?" I called out.

Suddenly I felt myself being pushed against the wall. Jimin's face was only inches apart from my own, his features standing out under the moonlight.

My breath hitched.

"W-what happened?" I asked shakily.

Before I could say anything else, I felt his lips crash onto mine. They pressed onto my own harshly, almost needily. After a few seconds, I gave in, melting into his kiss. After some time he broke the kiss, letting us both breathe.
His forehead pressed against mine, looking me straight in the eyes.
"You're my only hope Mina. Why couldn't you notice, I've loved you since the day we met," he sounded so sad and desperate.
"Me too Jimin, me too," I said, wrapping him in a tight hug. I could feel his fast heart beat against my own chest. We both just stood there in silence, knowing that one day we'd never see each other's faces again because of one stupid game.

"Jimin, I'm scared." I finally managed to say.

"Don't be scared Mina, we'll get out, I promise you," he said, but I could still hear fear in his voice. He wasn't sure either.

"I'm sorry," he broke the silence.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry for hurting you since the day we met. I didn't know that my actions could affect you so much. Now I can't even imagine hurting you...the person I love." He said.

I felt my cheeks heating up again.

"And I'm sorry for all those stupid pranks I've played on you too. I regret doing those things. I want you to be safe...I want you to be with me," I said, a tear slipping out of my eye unconsciously.

We both sighed, regretting those stupid mistakes, but there's no point in regretting anything now.

We both walked towards the bed and laid down; Jimin hugging my waist with my ear against his beating heart.

"Just met me love you~" Jimin sang out in a melodic voice, and in no time, I was deep asleep in his embrace.

_______________________________________________________
A/N: A bit of a different chapter😊 Happy late b-day Kookie! 💜❤️💜 I made another edit for our not-so-young boy lol.

_______________________________________________________A/N: A bit of a different chapter😊 Happy late b-day Kookie! 💜❤️💜 I made another edit for our not-so-young boy lol