Our special place

JELENA'S P.O.V

Michaels pulls into a parking lot of a very expensive restaurant. The restaurant is two stories high and made of glass. I could all if the many chandeliers. Bottles and bottles of champaign. After staring at the gorgeous building I turn to a very nervous Michael.

"Michael this place is absolutely stunning! But we can't eat here. This place looks way too expensive. I could never have you spend this much money on me." I tell him hoping he would understand.

"Jelena baby. It's no problem. I would do anything for you. I would spend every dime I had just for you. If it made you happy. Jelena don't you know by now that I would die for you! Baby I don't care if I would have to stay to wash dishes to pay for this place! Jelena I love you! And every day I thrive to make you happy. Jelena I want to be the reason for your beautiful smile." When he finishes he sounds completely out of breath. And when he finished I realized how much I truly love him.

I knew I loved him before. But right now. in this moment. I know I have never loved someone as much as I love him. And if I'm being honest. I don't think I ever will.

"Michael. I know you love. I have no doubts in my mind about that. But I don't want you thinking that I will only realize that when you get me expensive things." He tries to cut me off but I put my finger up and stop him. " No babe let me finish. I wouldn't care if you took me to a pizza place or Walmart. All I care about is if I'm with you. Because when I'm with you every little thing. Becomes special. The couch at my house is special. Just because you sat there with me. This dress I'm wearing is not only special because it's the dress I met you in. But also because I danced with you in it. This car is spectacular just because I am here with you. Heck my whole life is better than I could ever imagine! just because you became a part of it! Every little thing you do for me! Every little 'hello' text! Every time you grab my hand! Every kiss, every hug, every word, every little breath spent with you is more than magical!"

As soon as I finish speaking Michael pulls me into a deep kiss. Full of want, need, and love.

"I want to show you something." He tells me when he breaks our kiss.

"Anything." I tell him.

And with that Michael puts the car is reverse and backs out the drive way. We drive for about a hour. With neither one of us talking. Only small glances and smiles here and there. About thirty minutes into the drive Michael intertwined our fingers, and hasn't let go yet. But to be honest I didn't mind.

After about another hour of driving we pull into what seems like a field, but I'm not sure.

"Where are we?" I ask Michael while getting out the car.

"You'll see." He tell me with a smile and he grabs my hand again leading the way.

We walk and talk about random things. We do this for about 10 minutes.

"Ok close your eyes." Michael tells me.

"Ok I'll close my eyes but don't let me fall." I tell him while closing my eyes.

He chuckles. A deep chuckle filled with amusement. I absolutely love that laugh.

"I would never let you fall.  Well except when you're falling for me." He tells me and I can hear the smile on his face.

And I couldn't help the smile that crept on my face.

After about a minute of walking I could swear I hear water. But I think nothing of it. Then he takes my blind fold off.

I am literally lost of words for the sight in front of me.

We are standing in a grassy field the ends of in a cliff. And on the far side you could see a very beautiful waterfall. The color of it is what I love most. It's a very light blue. No scratch that. It basically clear. That I could see through it.

"I use to come here a lot." He says interrupting my thoughts.

"Why did you stop?" I ask him never taking my eyes off the waterfall.

"I met you."

"W-what do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I use to come here because I had a lot going on. I had a lot of issues. A lot of things that I couldn't handle on my own. But when I came here. It was like every little bad thing. Every little problem or issue just was forgotten. But when I met you. You were my waterfall. When I'm with you I forget everything. I forget all my problems. When I'm with you. That's just it. It's just me and you. No one else. Nothing else. Just me. And. You."

"I love you." I tell him before kissing him.

"I love you too." He tells me before  pulling me closer to him. Deepening our kiss.

When we finally pull away from each other. We just sit there in the soft grass.

"You I want this place. To be ours. I have never brought anyone here. No one even knows about this place. All the trees hide it. I want this to be the place. Where we come to handle our problems. Or just to be the place where we can just talk for hours. And be ourself."

"Our special place." I say with a smile.

"Yes baby. Our special place. Only. Our. Special place." He says sounding serious.

I turn to him. "Babe I wouldn't dare show this place to anyone else."