Possessive?

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

I was so scared when I said I loved her. I thought maybe I was moving to fast and she wouldn't say it back. Or maybe she would feel like she is obligated to say it back. But when she said she loved me without any hesitation I know she meant it. Every single letter. Every single syllable. I was just so angry though. Ha what am I saying I am still angry beyond words.

Jelena is beautiful. No gorgeous. No there is no words to describe her beauty. And there never will be. That jerk didn't come back just to say hi or to be friends. He wanted her back and I knew he did the way he looked at her. My blood already begins to boil at the thought. Jelena is always so bubbly. Full of happiness, love, hope, and joy. She is the sweetest girl any man can meet. And her beauty makes her too worthy for any of us. I am not worthy of her. I sure she could have any guy she wanted.

She doesn't notice but I do. I notice the way we walk into a public place every male looks towards her. In pure awe. She turns heads every where she goes. She was just so lost and heart broken from what John did to ever notice. But I will make her notice how beautiful she truly is. How lucky I am to have her. How truly grateful I am that she chose me. How I don't deserve her yet here I am with her in my arms .

Just to spend a week with Jelena you would have to fall for her. I am surprised that Justin hasn't fallen for her. Or maybe he has. I don't know and I don't care. Because no one and I mean no one will take her away from me. She is here with me and no one will stop that. I will stop at no cost to keep her with me. Forever and ever.

Right now she is on the phone with her best friend Sara telling her what happened. Maybe I should go talk to Sara. She would be more help then Justin on figuring out what to get Jelena for her birthday.

So I figured I would text Justin to get her number then i would call her to see where we could meet up.

"Hey man. Can I have Sara's #?"- Michael

"What??! No way man. Text your own girl! Stay away from mine!"-Justin

Wow he clearly doesn't know why I want her number. If I'm being honest I don't find her one bit attractive. Or even cute.

"Dude it's so I can ask her what should I get Jelena for here birthday. lol. because you my friend was no help at all. Aha."-Michael

"Fine."-Justin

He gives me her number and I wait for Jelena to get off the phone with her to call her.

When Jelena gets off the phone I tell her I have some errands to run and I will be back. I give her a kiss and walk out. I drive around the corner and call Sara.