The Mall

SARA'S P.O.V

Michael and I had just got off the phone. He was really worried because Jelena's birthday is in 1 week. He was freaking out because he hadn't gotten her a gift yet and had no clue what to get her. I was laughing in my head because it was cute at how freaked out he was over something so small. I can't wait to see him on their 1 year anniversary. I on the hand had bought plane tickets for us to go to Puerto Rico together. Jelena and I had went there once before and we had a blast. That has been me and Jelena's favorite place. We leave next month. I didn't want it to be too soon.

*****

I pull into the parking lot of the mall where Michael is suppose to meet me. I wall into the mall and walk straight to the food court. As I entered the food court, I scan the area looking for Michael. In the middle back corner of the food court is a vey worried Michael. As soon as he sees me he basically sprints toward me.

"What took you so long?" He yells.

"Geez calm down." I say. "It's your fault for calling during rush hour."

"Well what should I get her?!"

"Well her favorite store in the whole wide world is rue 21. So let's see what we could get her." I say as leading the way to rue 21.

*****

Wow this store is hectic! The store was like having this one day sale. Where everything was like 50% off. They had shirts for 2 dollars, jeans for 5 dollars, panties for 1 dollar, bras for 7 dollars. And you don't even want to get me started on the perfume and handbags. I looked around the whole store in complete awe.

"So what should I get her?" Michael asks while looking around the store.

"Well Jelena loves handbags and high waisted jeans." I tell him

"Ok so I will get both. I will get her 2 handbags and 3 pairs of high waisted jeans." He tells me.

I give him her jean size and then looking around the store to find some other things of my liking.

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

Sara gives me Jelena's jean size and walks away further entering the store. My guess is she is going to take advantage of this huge sale.

I walk over to the jeans. There was some girls already in front of the cart so I waited patiently for them to move.

When one of the girls were done she turned around and looked at me.

"Hi I'm Celia." The girl said to me with a flirty voice.

"Hey yeah um can you excuse me? I'm trying to buy some jeans for my girlfriend." I say.

"Well I don't see her." She says while placing her hand on my bicep. I move her hand away

"Excuse me." I say while trying to move pass her without touching her.

"Oh playing hard to get I see." The girl purrs." That's ok. I love to chase."

I ignore her and look for Jelena's size. When I find her size I grab a 2 faded blue jeans that are high waisted and a white pair. When I turn around the girl is gone. I then make my way the handbags. I grab two really nice bags and go to the check out line. Then Sara appears behind me holding a crap load of stuff we check out and say ours goodbyes.