Surprise Surprise!

(1 week later/Jelena's birthday)

JELENA'S P.O.V
Today was the day. I have officially turned 23. My friend Jenna had called me yesterday and said she wanted to go get breakfast with me and take me shopping for my birthday. She said she would pick me up at 9 and it's 8:45 right now.

To kill some time I decided to text Michael.

"Hey babe."

"Happy birthday baby!💝"

"Aha thank you! So what are you up to today." I am so curious today because I want to know if my friends are throwing me a surprise party. I love the parties they throw for me.

"Uh I have to work today...I'm sorry baby😔"

"It's fine hun. I was just wondering. Have a good day at work."

"I will take you out tomorrow beautiful! I promise!"

"Awe thanks babe😊"

"So what are you doing today?"

"Well my friend Jenna is going to take me to breakfast and then we are going to go shopping!!!!" I tell him excitedly! I love to shop! Especially at rue 21!! It's my absolute favorite store ever!!

"Lol ok baby have fun."

Just then my door bell rings letting me know Jenna is here.

"Sorry babe Jenna is here I gtg bye😘"

"Bye love😘"

I lock my phone and put it into by back pocket of my shorts. I grab my keys and purse and walk downstairs.

I leave water and food for Max and open the front door.

"Hey ready to go?" Jenna asks me while giving me a hug.

"Yeah let me just lock the door." I tell her. I turn around and lock the front door.

"Okay let's go." I tell her.

We get into her car and drive to IHOP. I love that place.
*****
MICHAEL'S P.O.V

As soon as i know Jelena left her house with Jenna I call Sara.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sara it's Michael. I just got done texting Jelena and she just left with Jenna. They should be gone for a few hours. Jenna is taking her out for breaks fast and then shopping." I tell her excitedly.

"Ok so. She have you a spare key to her house right?" She asks worriedly.

"yeah just meet me at her house in 5 minutes with the supplies."

"Ok I will be there bye."

"Wait you called all her girlfriends right?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah did you call all the guys?"

"Yeah I did. Ok I'm leaving right now, bye." And with that I hang up. I put my phone in my front pocket. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and the gifts and walked out locking the door behind me.
*****
I get out the car with Jelena's gift in hand. I walk up to the door and unlock it and walk in. Immediately I am greeted by Max I give him a pat on the head and set the gifts down on the couch. Moments later Sara walks with a box full of party supplies.

"The rest of the stuff is in the back seat." She tells me while placing the box on the table in the dining room.

I walk out the house and grab the rest of the things. Which consist of more party supplies and alcohol. As I pull out the last couple of boxes Justin pulls up in his new black and blue mustang.

"Hey ready to set?" He asks me while getting out the car.

"Yeah hey give me a hand will ya!? Sara is already getting started in the house." I tell him while he grabs a box.

"Hey Sara Justin is here to help!" I yell as I enter the house.

She walks out the kitchen with a huge smile on her face." Hey babe!" She says while walking up to him to kiss him.

"Celia should be here soon to help set up." Sara informs us.

"Ok." Justin says while following Sara into the kitchen with the boxes.

No. no. It couldn't possible be the same girl from the store. No. No freakin' way possible.

"Bring your butt in here!!!!" Sara yells.