One Too Many

JELENA'S P.O.V
"Hey are you ready to go?" Jenna asks me while I am checking out at rue 21.

"Yeah let's hang at my house for a little." I tell her. I haven't seen her since we went bowling and I miss her. I also miss Yoli, Amanda, Emily, and Celia. Oh how I miss Celia she is always there for me. We have been through a lot together. Not as much as me and Sara but pretty close.

"Ok but I'm going to run to the bathroom real quick before we leave ok?"

"Yeah ok I will wait at the food court." And with that she walks away. And I make my way to the food court.

JENNA'S P.O.V
As I enter the ladies room I call Sara.

"Hey Jelena is ready to leave! Is everything set up?!" I ask her worriedly.

"Yeah we just finished." She tells me.

"Is everyone there or do I need or stall?"

"No I am pretty sure everyone is here. You can bring her over now."

"Ok we will be there in 5." I tell her and hang up.

JELENA'S P.O.V
I had decided to order me and Jenna a chocolate chip frappé, for the road. Me and Jenna LOVE the chocolate chip one. As I grab our coffee and pay the young lady Jenna walks into the food court.

"Are you ready to go?" She asks me as I approach her.

"Yeah let's go." I say while handing her the frappé.

"Thank you" She says while grabbing the coffee.
And with that we walk out and head to my house.

MICHAEL'S P.O.V
That Celia chick from rue 21 happens to be Sara's friend and Jelena's best friend. I wonder if she knows Jelena is my girlfriend. Because every since she got here she has been looking at me and winking. She even tried to pull down her short dress to try and show the top her flat chest.

"Everybody they are here get in your hiding positions!!" Sara yells then turns off the lights.

Just my luck. Celia decides to hide right in front of me. Then she climbed onto my lap and started kissing me. I immediately pushed her off. Well I tried to. All my push did was break the kiss. She was still on my lap. Then she took my hands and put them on her boobs.

"Like what you see?" She whispered into my ear.

I pulled my hands away in disgust and pushed her off completely this time.

"There's nothing to see." I say and see the embarrassment in her eyes.

"Oh and by the way. You remember how I said I have a girlfriend at the store?" I ask and she nodded.

"Well my girlfriend is Jelena. And I will have to see how she feels about her 'so-called best friend' trying to make me kiss her." I say with a smirk. And she just sits there with her mouth wide open.

" I-I didn't know." She stutters out.

"Well maybe you didn't know she was my girlfriend. But you definitely knew I had a girlfriend." I say and leave her once again speechless.

Moments later Jenna and Jelena walk in and everybody yells 'SURPRISE' except Celia who is still sitting there speechless.

Jelena is smiling from ear to ear and says thank you to everybody. She then spots me and runs over to me. I give her a hug and kiss her repeatedly. Everybody goes 'awww' like some stupid high schoolers but I ignore it.

Then the DJ starts playing music and people begin dancing.

"I need to talk to you! it's very important." I tell over the loud music she nods and I lead her outside.

I tell her everything from the beginning at rue 21 to the end at hiding for her surprise party.

"I will deal with her later. But right now I need a drink!" She yells then grabs my hand to lead me inside.

Just as we enter the house the door bell rings.

"You go get your drink I'll get the door." I tell her then walk away.

As I answer the door my blood immediately starts to boil.

"What do you want!?" I say through gritted teeth.