Inseperable

MICHAEL'S P.O.V
"Hey man let's go bowling today." I tell Justin over the phone.

"Uh yeah sure man. But what about Jelena? I mean you guys are like one person. Wherever you are their she is. Wherever she is their you are. I mean you guys are must really love each other." He tells me.

I never thought about it that way. I mean we just love each other's company. Whenever I am around her she brightens my whole world.
I just hope I have the same effect on her. When she is with me all my problems disappear. When I am with her I get lost in her eyes, and every time she talks it brings me deeper and deeper. Jelena is...well there is no words to explain how perfect she is.

"Well actually I was asking if you wanted to come because I was inviting all of the guys, and Jelena is inviting the girls. I were just gonna have a bowling day. You know the all of us." I hope Justin went. I need to talk to him about Jelena. Her birthday is coming up and I need help getting her the perfect gift.

"Yeah ok dude I'm in! What time?"

"Hold up let me call Jelena and see."

"Oh so you two aren't together right now?" He says with amusement clear in his voice.

"No we aren't. I forgot my phone at my apartment so I left her house to go get it."

"Whatever." He says on the verge of laughing.

"Well I gotta go." I say and hang up.

JELENA'S P.O.V
"So you'll come!" I squeal excitedly.

"Yeah girl." Sara tells me.

"Hey Michael is calling me, I gotta go. Hey can you do me a favor and call the rest of the girls and let them know?" I ask.

"Yeah what time should I say?"

"5 is good. Bye." I tell her and click over to Michael's call.

"Hey babe. I see you have your phone now." I tell him with a smile on my face.

"Yeah. Hey um what time should I tell the guys to come?" He asks.

"Well I told Sara 5, and she is gonna tell the rest of the girls." Is that a good time?"

"Yeah baby. I will call you later. bye." And with that he hangs up.

I love him so much. So much I can't even explain. But I'm scared so scared. I have never felt this way before. Not even with my ex John. And that scared me even more, because I didn't even know I could love anyone anymore than I did with him. But now Michael came along and changed every thing. I just don't know if he changed my life in a good way. A great way actually. Or a way that while leave my heart not only shattered but to dust. And soon that dust will blow away and lost forever. To be honest. I'm. Terrified.