Sleepover!

MICHAEL'S P.O.V
"Dude are you serious?" I practically yell at Justin in excitement.

"Yeah dude. She is coming." Justin tells me with a smile on his face.

Wow this is incredible. I will finally get to meet the girl of my dreams. I have thought about her day and night. Her beautiful face has found its way into all my dreams.

I must have been smiling like a idiot, because the next thing I know Justin is laughing at me.

"Dude are you day dreaming about her again?" He laughs.

"What? No!" I lie.

"Ok sure dude." He says and rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. So what's the plan for today?" I ask him to avoid any more awkward conversations about Jelena.

"Well the party is tomorrow. So I don't know we could just hang out at my house, and invite the rest of the group. Then towards 3:30 we will head towards Sara's house, so we can follow her and her girls, to the party." He tells me while pulling out his phone. I assume it is to text the guys.

"Ok well let's head to your house then man." I tell him.

****
JELENA'S P.O.V
"You really didn't have to pay for my meal. I have my own money you know." I tell Sara with a half smile.

"I know I know. Its just last time we went out you paid. So I thought I would return the favor." She tells me with a smile on her face.

"Hey since you are gonna have to come tomorrow anyway. How about me and you have a little girls night at my house?" She asks me with excitement.

It actually sounds like a lot of fun. I mean Sara and I haven't had quality girl time in a while.

"Yeah let's do it!" I tell her very excited. I can't wait to be honest. Maybe it's because I may want to talk about Michael with her. I smile to myself at the thought. I haven't even met the guy, or seen him. Yet he finds a way into my thoughts.

"Ok so let's get you packin'!" She squeals at me while hopping off the bed and walking towards my closet, to grab my bag.

I walk over towards my dresser and pull out some shorts with a baggy shirt to sleep it. Then I move down to the sexing dresser from the bottom. To grab my panties and bra. I then grab a second pair of both for tomorrow.

"Give them to me and then go grab your stuff from the bathroom." Sara tells me.

I hand her the clothes and walk towards to the bathroom across the hall. As I enter the bathroom, I look at the mirror. As I look I realize I am smiling. Was I smiling the whole time? I think to myself. I take one last glance before grabbing my toothbrush and hair brush and walk out the bathroom.

"Well it took you long enough!" Sara says while getting of the bed.

"Sorry." I tell her and place my things from the bathroom into the bag.

"Ready to go?" Sara asks me cheerfully.

"Almost I just have to grab my makeup bag, and my dress and heels." I tell her and walk across the room and grab my makeup and the bag with my dress and heels.

"Ok let's go I tell her." While placing my makeup and dress in the bag and placing the bag on my shoulder. Before Sara and I walk out the room I turn off my light with Max following us.

Before we leave I give Max a kiss and leave him more than enough food and water.

He whimpers because he knows I am going to leave. Ugh why am I such a suckers for dogs? I ask myself. I give Max a hug and walk out the house locking the door behind me.