Michael?

JELENA'S P.O.V
"Come on tell me!" I am practically begging her right now. I never really cared if a guy was into me or not. But ever since my ex boyfriend cheated on me, I felt as if I would never find someone again.

"Fine." she says. "Ok first his name is Michael, and I know him because he is one of Justin's friends."

Before she can continue I cut her off.

"But I haven't even met any of Justin's friends." I tell her nervously. To be honest I am a little scared that she is playing some joke on me. I would be so embarrassed. I hope she is telling the truth.

"Well if you would have let me finish. I was going to tell you that the only reason he knows you is because of the picture Justin has." She tells me while petting Max.

What picture is she talking about? I don't even remember giving Justin a picture of me. That would be way too awkward.

"What picture?" I ask.

"The one when he had hiked up the mountain, and when we got to the top we asked the hiking instructor to take." She says it as if it is obvious.

"Oh." Is all I could think of to say.

"Do you have a picture of him?" I ask her while applying lip gloss to my lips. To make myself look casual.

"No. why?" She asks with amusement clear in her voice and on her face.

"Because I want to know what the guy looks like duh." I tell her and we both start to laugh.

"Wait i'm still confused though. So this guy sees a picture of me, and he just starts having a crush on me?" I ask with disbelief clear in my voice.

"Yeah, something like that. I think Justin said that he saw you in that picture. And since then he couldn't stop thinking about you." She says casually.

Wow that's so cute. Wow did I just say that was cute?

"Well can we go to the mall now?" Sara ask a little impatiently.

"Yeah. Let's go." I tell her.

******
"I think this will really make your butt pop." Sara tells me as she hands me a pair of skinny jeans.

"Plus you need to look hot for the party!" She tells me.

I'm confused. Why would I need to look hot if I don't know any guys there?

"Why?" I ask her.

"Because Michael will be there!" she tells me excitement clear in her voice and body language.

I laugh to myself to see how excited she is. But I can't blame her. I am excited too.

"Wait why is Michael coming?" I ask. I really do want to know.

"Because Justin is coming an Michael is part of Justin's group." She tells me while holding up a beautiful dress.

"Try this on!" she tells me. "Now! Come on I wanna see how it looks on you!" she is practically whinning.

I laugh at her and walk toward the dressing rooms.

The dress is a nice purple with a hint of red. It goes to my mid thigh and is sleeveless.

I walk out of the dressing room to show Sara the dress.

"Wow. You look incredible! Like wow!" she says with her mouth open.

I chuckle at her and look into the mirror. The dress hugs every curve of my body perfectly. And the fabric feels soft and smooth against my skin.

"Ok now go change so we can buy you some heels!" she squeals.

I felt so beautiful in that dress. Like a princess almost. I didn't want to take it off but I knew I had to.

As I come back out the dressing room with the dress in hand. Sara has already two pairs of heels.

"Try them on." she instructs.

I sit down on a chair and take off my sandals.

The first pair of heels are black and about four inches high. They are closed toed and very comfortable to walk in.

Without trying on the other pair I tell Sara I want the black ones.

She smiles and we make our way to the check out line. I kinda feel all giddy. I don't really know why but I do.

Maybe it's because the party is in two days.

As I pay for my items my stomach starts to growl.

I guess that's my fault for skipping breakfast.

As the cashier hands me my change I turn to Sara.

"Hey I'm hungry. Do you want to go to the food court or a restaurant?" I ask her. I honestly don't care. I just want food.

"Ummm. Oh I know! Let's go to Texas Roadhouse!! I love that place!" she squeals and claps her hands.

I have to admit. I love that place too. Their food is incredible.

"Sure." I tell her and she grabs my hand and basically runs me out the mall and into the car.