Me, Myself, and some good ol' Hennessy

JUSTIN POV

After Michael and Jelena finally convinced me to leave to hospital I immediately made my way to the only place that I know truly understands me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MICHAEL POV

"Jesus Jelena! Why weren't you paying attention to him huh!? How could you even possibly think that it's okay for him to drive! Nevertheless be alone right now!"

"Look I have no idea why you are yelling at me when it was your stupid ass that kept on telling him, he should get some fresh air and and leave the hospital!"

I should there silent and just let mt head fall down.I don't know why i'm yelling at her. I'm not mad at her. I'm not mad at anyone other then myself. She's right. It's my fault..

"Michael, babe i'm sorry. I just, I don't know what to do. I can't believe she did this, but then again love can make people do crazy but also amazing things..." I watched her as she took a deep breath and pushed her hair awkwardly out her face. I stood quiet for the simple fact that I knew she had more to say. She does that same thing every time she's about to say something she doesn't feel comfortable saying.

"You go look for Justin" she said while staring at the floor and rubbing he arm, "I'll start planning the funeral." And with one last glance she walked out the hospital with tears threatening to fall out her beautiful eyes.

I then began to make my way to the car. I know exactly where Justin is, i'm just hoping he's not too far gone yet..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MICHAEL POV

"Johnny boy! Where's my refill!"

"I'm comin' i'm comin'!"

I watched as John poured the dark brown substance into my cup. As soon as he finished I threw my head back and downed it.

I slammed my cup on the counter, "another." I grunted.

As John was pouring me another glass I saw Michael walk into the bar, "just great" I muttered.

"Hey John, let me get a diet coke with vodka on the rocks."

"You got it."

I turned slightly in my stool and looked at Michael. "What are you doin' here man?"

"I'm just trying to check up on you man, I wanted to make sure you were okay. What else are bros for huh?" He said with a slight smile.

I laugh softly and that causes his smile to grow a little bigger. Little does he know me and him are on two completely different pages.

"Bros?" I say softly, I grab my drink and swirl it around in it's cup for a little. " All I need in this life is me, myself, and some good ol' Hennessy." And with that I toss back another drink almost falling out my seat in the process.

"Yo Justin how much have you had to drink man? I think you've had enough for the night."

Now that. Yeah that right there made me laugh. " And who are you exactly to tell me when enough is enough? Are you my mother? My doctor? Are you are kidneys? Oh that's right! You're none of those! You're nothing but a sorry excuse of a friend. Newsflash Michael I don't need a fucking keeper!" I threw a hundred on the counter to pay for my bill and made some very unstable but successful steps to my car.

I was about to start the car when outta fuckin nowhere Michael the superhero swooped in and snatched my keys out my hand!

"Yo forreal tho what the hell is your problem!?" I yell while trying my best to get out the car without eating shit.

"My problem? You're wasted! You can't even stand up straight without stumbling from side to side! You're not driving!"

"Fine then I'll walk."

"You're really going to walk?"

"Yup." I said popping the "p", "Anything to get away from your annoying ass."

I took a couple steps before I started uncontrollably puking my guts out and coughing from the burn it kept leaving in my throat..