Time to learn

JELENA'S P.O.V
"Are you having fun baby?" Michael whispers into my ear while Sara throws her ball.

"Yes." I tell him with a smile and looking up at him.

He smiles back at me and kisses me on the lips. I feel all the passion and warmth and...love coming from his kiss. I get beyond irritated when Michael pulls always because of Sara.

"Hellooo? Are you two love birds still playing?" She asks jokingly.

"Actually no. We are going to play some pool." He says the last part while looking at me.

Justin sighs in irritation but doesn't say anything.

Michael grabs my hand and leads me to the rows of pool tables.

Michael walks over to this thing on the wall holding sticks. He grabs two sticks and walks over to me. He hands me a pool stick and places a small kiss on my cheek. I could instantly feel warmth flow through my cheeks. I have never felt this way before. This must be what true, real, and passionate love feels like. I smile to myself just at the thought.

"Are to ready to play?" He asks while taking a black triangle rack away from the balls.

"Um...actually I don't know how to play." I say embarrassed and look at my feet instantly.

Michael walks over to me and uses his index finger to lift my chin up. He kisses me on the lips. Gently.

"It's ok baby. You don't have to be embarrassed. I will teach you." He says. And as he says the last part I see that light in his gorgeous gray eyes grow brighter.

"I would love that." I tell him with a smile. With that he grabs my hand and leads me to the table.

After about and hour and a half I finally get the hang of the game. It's 11:45 pm and the rest of the group walks towards us.

"Hey we wanted to know if you guys were ready to go? We are exhausted." Justin asks while placing him arm around Sara's waist.

Michael looks at me. Asking me if I wanted to leave with his eyes. I nod.

"Yeah let's go." Michael tells Justin while interwinding out fingers.

*****
"Are you tired?" I ask Michael while snuggling further in his chest while we lay on the couch at my house watching random things on tv.

"A little. What about you?" He replies while looking down at me. I keep my eyes on the tv even though I can feel his eyes on me.

"Yeah." I ask while closing my eyes.

He chuckles slightly before signaling me to sit up. I pout but do as I am told. I was a little sad that he was going to leave. As if he was reading my mind he smiles at me.

"Relax I'm not going anywhere. I was just laying down so you can be more comfortable." He says with smile on his face. He lays down on the couch and I lay next to him. He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer in. I breath in his usher cologne that I bought him a while ago.

I look up towards him and smile. I lean up a place a small kiss on his lips before laying back down.

He slowly caresses my hair and I fall into a deep sleep.