Questions questions

JELENA'S P.O.V

"So I already know you are wondering about him. So speak now or forever hold your peace!" She tells me with a smirk.

"Who are you talking about?" I ask trying to sound dumb founded. Even though I know who exactly she is talking about.

"Oh come on! You know exactly who I am talking about! Michael duh!!" She tells me with amusement clear in voice.

"Fine! So when did this all start?" I ask

"When did what start?" She ask and slightly tilts her in head. She is not messing with me this time. She is ready to answer my question and I am ready to get the answers.

"You know. When did he start to crush on me?" I ask her slightly embarrassed. I feel like I'm a school girl in high school gossiping about boys.

"What is this? High school? No one says crush. Don't you mean how long has be been falling for you." She says with a smile.

"Yeah." I say

"I don't know. It couldn't have been that long. I mean we just went on that hiking trip 2 months ago. So my guess is not that long after." She tells me while putting in the movie Ted.

She was ready to answer my questions and I was ready to get my answers. After I ask all my questions and she answers most of them. She goes and makes us some popcorn. When she comes back she sits next to me on the bed.

The movie is almost over and me is Sara on about to pass out. We finally fall asleep. From our long day from shopping and boy gossiping.

*******

JELENA'S P.O.V

"Wake up! Come on girl wake up! We have to get ready." Sara tells me while shaking my shoulder.

"Alright alright! I'm up." I tell while sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I tell Sara while grabbing my towel.

"Ok I'm going to go get us some breakfast." Sara tells me while grabbing her keys and leaving the room.

I walk into the bathroom and take my shower.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I honestly don't know why Michael is so hung up on Jelena. I know she is beautiful and all but he hasn't even met her. She is incredible nice, but he doesn't know that. For all he knows she is some devil with a beautiful face. She isn't though. She is the kindest person I have ever meant. I was even falling for her once before I meant Sara. I love Sara so much, but I know I still have small feelings for Jelena. And I know of Michael hurts her. I will break every bone in his body. Jelena has already been through one tough break up and I won't let her go through another.