Ugh Hangovers pt 1

JELENA'S P.O.V
I woke up to the stupid sun shining in my face. I grunt and pull my plush blanket over my head.

I was just about to fall back into a much needed sleep when I heard something fall to the ground and someone curse. I grunted again and stomped out of bed. I ran down stairs and saw Michael picking up 2 pots.

I was about to walk upstairs when out of nowhere I was lifted up by the waist and turned around and pulled into a hug.

"Well good morning." He whispered into my ear."I was beginning to think you were dead." He jokes. He kisses me on the lips then sits down on the couch with me on his lap.

"What time is it?" I ask while snuggling into his chest. It's hard. Very hard but yet comfortable.

"4:47." He reply while playing with my long hair.

"By the way I cleaned the house for you this morning." He says with a smile.

"Michael!" I yelled. "Why did you do that you know I hate it when you clean around the house! That's my job. You already did enough with planning and decorating the party yesterday." I am a little mad at him but not really. He knows how much I hate him taking out the trash or doing the dishes for me. I know he is just trying to help but I don't want him to feel obligated to do those things for me since I'm his girlfriend. Or as Sara says his "Boo Thang."

"Geez is 'oh thank you so much babe! you're the best! I love you so much!' So hard to say." He says jokingly.

"Yes very." I say while kissing him on the lips. he pulls me closer deepening our kiss.

After a while I pull back because I remembered something. Something that needs to be discussed and right away.

As I pulled away suddenly Michael looks at me strangely.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks very concerned.

I climb off his lap and sit a few inches away from him.

"When was the f-first time Celia c-come on to y-you?" I stutter out nervously.

"About a week ago." He says. "I had called Sara because I still hadn't gotten you a gift and I had no clue what to get you. so I called Sara and told her to meet me at the mall. When she got there she told me that rue 21 was your favorite store. So we went there. She told me your favorite things and what you like. She then went to go by some things for herself because they were having this huge one-day sale. I was waiting behind a couple of girls because they were liking at jeans too and I didn't just want to squeeze in between.-"

"Wait! Wait you are telling me there was this huge sale at rue 21 and I missed it!!" I had cut him off. I was so annoyed and jealous. Gosh how come Sara didn't text me! ugh.

"Haha yeah babe. But as I was saying."

"Oh I'm sorry Michael. Continue." As I say it I see hurt flash in his eyes. I'm guessing it's because I called him Michael instead of 'babe' or 'baby'. But he continued anyway. He told me again about rue 21 and the party.

"Well I will deal with her later. I honestly don't feel like putting up with her drama today." I tell him while getting off the couch.

"Um wait! Um...Uh um...a-are you m-mad at me?" He asks with hurt in his voice.

I leaned down and kiss him.

"No baby I could never be mad at you." I tell him before going upstairs and taking a shower.

*****
When I walk downstairs fully dressed and energized I see Michael all dressed up watching tv while petting Max.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I ask him curiously.

"Remember I told you I would be taking you out. For your birthday. " He says with a smile on his face.

"Ugh I'm so sorry I completely forgot." I say while face palming my self.

"It's ok babe the reservations aren't until 8:30." He tells me.

"What time is it."

"6:22" he says while never taking his eyes off the tv screen.

I quickly run upstairs to get ready.