Jb- Good vs Bad

You were walking home until you tripped over a misplaced broken tile.
You fell and scraped your knee. Blood started to rush out from the knee. You try to get up but failed. You felt a pair of hands wrapped around your stomach and thighs (bridal style).
You looked up to see...

Jb, the bad boy of your school, he doesn't even help anyone. Why you? You tried to break out of his grip but failed.
"Y/N I'm not taking you anywhere but your house" Jb said as he gave you a blunt look. You nodded not wanting to respond, you reached your house. He took your key out from under your plant pot, which was next to the front door of your house, while still holding you.
"Wait how do you know my key was there!" You asked with a confused expression on your face.
"Its really cliche of you to put it there!" He said as he giggles.
"Did I just hear Im Jaebum the bad boy of the school giggle?" You questioned him with a smirk on your face.

"Oh shshshhhh! I've giggled before I'm not inhuman you know!" He replied with a tired gaze.
"Can you put me on the couch please?" You said to Jb as he followed what you said. He put a blanket over you.
"I guess I will be going now!" He quickly said as he was walking through the door.
"Wait Jb!" You shouted from the couch.
He looked back.
"Why?" You asked him concerned.
He just kept staring at you.
"Why? Why did you bring me here? You don't do this for other people, so why me?" You said with a soft look.
"I will see you tomorrow Y/N! Make sure you take care of your knee! See you at school!" He said fast, dodging your question.

^Skip to the next day^

Yesterday's situation was still on your mind. Why was he being nice to you? He's a bad boy not a nice one!

You shook your head and began to get dressed, before you knew it you were out the house and on your way to school. You and Jb's best friend Jinyoung crosses paths with you until he ran back and tapped you on the shoulder.
"Hey, are you Y/N?" He questioned you.
"Yeah! Why?" You looked at him annoyed since you didn't want to be late for school.
He took a box of chocolates from his back and gave it to you. He nodded than ran back to school.
"WAIT WHO WAS THIS FROMM!" You yelled. He didn't hear you, he just ran off into the distance.

^Ten Minutes Later^

You arrived at school. You started class normally. You sat down next to Youngjae and Kae (sorry I just wanna pop myself in too 😂) your best friends. He took out a note and gave it to you. The note read:
How are you today? Is everything sorted? Don't tell anyone about this even your best friends! Come meet me next to the school's pond as soon as you get this note! See you!
P.S: I have something special to tell you!

I.J

You quickly stuck your hand up. You asked the teacher to go out of the class room, since you had asthma the teacher said yes. You gathered up courage to now go to the school's pond.
You walked slowly.

Finally you got there.
You looked around to finally see a figure come to you. You started to see the person clearly it was...

JB!

"Are you the person who wrote the note?" You said as you waited for his answer. He nodded as he shyly smiled at you.
"Y/N to be honest I've liked you for a long time but I knew you'd never fall for me because I was a bad boy, so I changed my ways and I'm good I guess. Yes Y/N S/N! I like you! I like you a lot! You might as well say I love you! Will you except my confession?" He answered you.

"Of course JB! Or shall I say Jaebumie Oppa?" You said as you kissed his cheek.
"Could I get one on the lips too?" He said as he puckered his lips.
You slapped his lips.
"Yah not now! We are kinda bad since we are missing Period 1" You said hugging him.
"Okay Y/N let's go to class but can we go on a date after school?" He mutters cutely.
"Yes we can" you said as you started to heat up.
You guys held hands and continued to chat and walked yourselves back to class.
You were with a Bad boy who changed to Good only for YOU.

:::::::::::;::::::::::::;:::::::::::::;::::::::::::::;::
Thank you to my amazing BFF BTS_GOT74life for requesting this! Sorry I took long!!! I miss you and love you!!!❤️❤️
See you
Bye
-•-Kae-•-