Got7 & Bts- Luck

Before I start I just wanna thank everyone who has been reading my book! Thank you so much it means a lot to me! I can't wait to release my 500 read Special soon it's going to be real special!
-•-Kae-•-

Without further ado...Lets start this imagine!!!!!!💞
—————————••••••————————

You were at home scanning the tv screen hoping to hear your name. As soon as the random name generator started to pick you closed your eyes and hoped for the best. Your fingers were crossed all you could do was wait for the name to be said. The name was finally picked. Your eyes were still shut there was a silence then the name was read. "Y/N L/N from Y/C! You are the lucky winner and you are going to meet Got7 and Bts next week! We will send private details to your email in less than 24 hours so be prepared!" You heard from the tv. You started to jump around, eventually you stopped because the tv was going to fall onto the floor if you continued. You called your sister to tell her even though your sister wasn't a kpop fan she was still proud of you. You ordered your favourite pizza to celebrate you winning what seemed to be a miracle.

*Time Skip*

After you finished the ginormous box of pizza you ordered. You were bloated, your belly seemed like it was going to pop. You started to cry tears of happiness thinking that you were going to meet Bts and Got7 next week. It still felt so surreal. You wiped your tears and threw on your pjs. As you put your head on to your comfy pillow, you drifted on to sleep.

*Time Skip to next week*(Sorry for my lazy ass, I'm not bothered:))

The week went by fast. You meeting your bias groups was right around the corner. When I say around the corner I literally mean you were going to meet them in less than five minutes.
You literally put a spritz of perfume on you started to straighten your clothes out and you tied your shoelaces for the 504th time. You were a bit paranoid you thought that you'd trip on your shoelaces and make a fool of yourself, especially in front of your Ultimate biases. (You are in a low-key cafe).
The five minutes went by really quick. You got a text saying they were coming any minute. You sat there waiting until someone approached you it was...

Next part coming out on Saturday!! See youuuuu!💖💜✌🏽