Got7 & Bts- Luck pt.3

Sorry if this chapter is short! It's because I'm still on holiday and I've been busy!
-•-Kae-•-

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Previously:

You were walking until someone walked next you. Their eyes on you and out of nowhere they grabbed you hand and held it tight. You looked to your side to see...

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

You looked to your side to see Taehyung. His dark locks bounced up and down as he walked. His melanin filled skin glistened in the light. His whole presence made your knees weak.

You looked down at your hand which was locked with his hand. He flashed a cheeky smile at you. He looked down at where you were looking and quickly removed his hand. He started to turn a deep shade of red and he also didn't make eye contact with you till you finished the journey to your house.

You finally reached your house and you being very childish you told everyone to look back because you didn't anyone to know where you stashed your keys. (Under the old wrapped up doormat). They all started to smirk at how childlike you were. You opened the door and all 14 boys went in. They all found a seat. Due to not having enough chairs for all 14 and yourself. You, Mark and Jungkook decided that you would sit on the floor but with pillows and blankets of course. There was only one blanket therefore you had to share. It made you uncomfortable because you were so close to Adorable Maknae of Bts and the Handsome Visual of Got7. So knowing that they are not ordinary boys was scary, you could mess up and they'd think bad about you for the whole week or they could not even continue to spend the whole week with you.

You started the movie and held the blanket tight since it was horror. You didn't realise someone put on horror.

"Who put on The Conjuring?" You asked.
"I did" You heard someone say next to you in a little voice. It was Jungkook. His eyes were staring into yours. He was so cute with his bunny smile.
"Oh ok" You said as you nervously looked down and smiled. Before the movie began you grabbed all the snacks and put it on the coffee table. Someone started to hug you and they whispered "Don't be scared, I can tell you hate scary movies and if you get scared you can cling onto me". You turned to your left to find Mark giggling.

*Time Skip (Movie Over)*

The movie finished and you were about to get up until you found Mark and Jungkook fast asleep with their heads on your shoulder. You decided to sleep as well since everyone was asleep too but little did you know someone was staring at your beautiful face the whole time.

^.:.^.:.^.:.^.:.^.:.^.:.^.:.^.:.^.:.^.:.^.:.^.
Hope you have a fabulous day!!!!
Byebyeeeeee
💖😊