V- Cuddles & Tv

You two were on the couch watching X Factor/ America's Got Talent (depends on where you are from). "She has no talent!" You shouted as you threw cheese puffs at the tv. V smiled at the sight of you. You turned away from the tv and opened your phone to see a notification from piano tiles saying that there is a new song available. You scream and jump with joy. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. Piano tiles was truly your favourite game. You quickly went on the app then pressed on the new song to play it.

You were so happy but there was someone not. After you got up to 2,000+ you gave up and looked to the side seeing a sad V. He was pouting. He looked so cute. "Awhh is my little cutie pie sad?" You asked. "Yes" he replied. You looked at your phone and looked back at him then you put your phone away hesitantly. His box smile started to appear. You got the blanket and covered you and him. You got the remote and flipped through the channels and saw your favourite childhood show. Your eyes brighten.

"Tae this was my favourite childhood show!" You said as you squealed with happiness. "This was my favourite childhood show too" he said as he giggled. You guys started to watch the show. "Y/N I want to cuddle! Can I cuddle with you?" He asked while doing aegyo. You nodded as you snickered. You both cuddled like there was no tomorrow and both slept in each other's arms.

Any more requests!
@Igotbangtanx_4 I hope you enjoyed it! Hope you have a spectacular day!!💗💞