Mark-Notebook Pt.2

Previously:
You thought you had everything..turns out you left something behind..one of your private possessions...something that you would anyone to have...your...

Now:
Your...Notebook.
All of your precious thoughts are cramped up in that one notebook.
No one knows you have a personal notebook not even Felix!
You didn't realise though.
"FELIX! GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!"
You shouted.
"WHAT! TELL MEEEE!" He screamed then everyone in the pizzeria gave him and me a dirty look.
We both looked around the room with guilty faces.
"Sorry" You said loud enough for everyone to hear.
Then you sat down.
"So please tell me what happened Y/N???" Felix begged. You nodded then proceeded to tell him everything.

^Time Skip^(Sorry I'm a lazy bxtch :/)

So you told Felix everything,every single detail and all you got from him at the end of the story was...
"ok"
You gave him the 'Bitch really?' Look!
"Boi I just told you this whole friggen mini story and that's how you wanna act?" You exclaimed as you grab him by his ear.
"Your dumb ass has to give me a good reaction then I will let go of your deformed earlobe" You demanded.
"Fine! Fine!" He giggled then he got up and ran out of the pizzeria.
You ran after him.
"FELIX YOU FRIGGEN CHEAP AND UGLY MINHO LOOKALIKE COME BACK HEREEEE" You yelled as you ran after him but you stopped halfway and started laughing.
"I swear he is going to die tomorrow"
You whispered to yourself.

*BRRING! BRRING!*

You looked at a message on your phone and you swipe right to view it since it was an unknown number.
The text said:

Meet me at the café next to Pizzeria D' Buzza at 6:20pm.
(I did my research it's a real place in Seoul 😎)

You didn't know who it was but then...

You received a message from Felix saying:

Sorry I texted you on an Unknown number. Just come to the café I have a surprise for you. 💙💙

You went back home and shower did your normal getting ready to go out routine.

^Another Time Skip^
You were at the café waiting for Felix to come.
Then...
You got a text from Felix saying:
I'm here with your surprise look behind you.
You turned back to see him and Mark holding your notebook you dropped earlier that day.
"YA! What are you doing here? Why do you have my notebook" you said with barrels of tears rolling down your eyes.
You snatched the notebook out his hands and you got up and ran out of the café.

You ran as fast as you could till you stopped at a park.
You sat on the swings and cried your heart and soul out.
You kept crying till you looked up and saw a hand on your shoulder that belong to Mark.
"What are you doing here?" You questioned him.
"I- I came after y-you because want t-to tell you some things" He stuttered.
"I was the one who told Felix to bring to that café because well... I read your notebook and yes I thought you were hella dodgy and weird at the start but I found out how you really felt about life and me and well I think it's beautiful how you think! No one thinks the way you do and as I kept reading and reading I fell more and more i-in love w-w-with you-u! So Y/N will you go out with me?" Mark confessed.
You wiped your tears.

"Yes of course I will!" You squealed but our first date has to be at a burger place because-"
"It gives of a date atmosphere and you also love curly fries" Mark finished of your sentence.
"Mark? I Love you" You said as you smiled.
"I love you to Y/N" He kissed your forehead as you buried your head into his chest and breathed in his manly fumes.
(Manly fumes? I'm wheezing!!!)
(I forgot to mention that You found an article about Sana and Mark not dating after you stopped crying! I forgot to add it sorry! I wrote this when I woke up! Sorry!)
————————————————————
Finally it's finished but guys I'm going to have Hiatus for about three weeks and I'm going to come back with a picture Spam so be ready!!!
Thank you to @BangChanChael_
For requesting this!!
See you soon!
Love you all!
<3
Byeee
-•-Kae-•-