Special Chapter! Got7 Reaction

Got7 reaction to you saying you like them

Jaebum/JB

He would be laid back since you two are watching a movie. After you confess he would smile till his eyes disappear (he only does this smile around you. He obviously expects and you two stay snuggled up on the couch watching *your favourite movie*.

You lay your head on him then you get off of him. "Before I get comfortable with you I have something to tell you ... I like you a lot" you finally confessed.
"I like you too" Jb squealed. He smiled that smile (you couldn't even see his eyes, his eyes went into hiding).

Mark:
He would blush and stutter A LOT AND WHEN I MEAN A LOT! He wouldn't be able to look at you properly as soon as he looked at you he'd turn red.

"Mark, I like you" you said with a to die for smile.
"I l-l-lik-e-e y-yo-u-u t-oo" He stuttered. He started to blush like crazy. It took him 19 minutes to look at you again normally.

Jackson:
He'd be the extra type to shout at the top of his lungs that you just confessed to him. He would think you confessing to him is too cuteeeee.

"Jackson...I like you" You said with a cute eye smile.
"MY CRUSH JUST CONFESSED TO ME?!! OH MAH GAD!!!" He screamed with joy.
"Stop making me heat up!!" You cutely shouted at him.
"Awhhhhhh!" Jackson said with a brighttttt smile. "I like you too" Jackson confessed. He pulled you into a hug which lasted for ten minutes.

Jinyoung:

He'd be mature about it but he'd be smiling nonstop with you and on the journey to his house and maybe to sleep. He may seem cool about it but his insides are going crazy, he feels like he is on a rollercoaster.

"Jinyoung-ah, I like you" you said as he starts to smile (his eyes crease😄).
"I like you too" he says as he stands up to hold your hand to go on your first date (you guys go to a cafe ;)).

Youngjae:

You both would probably be laughing at how ridiculous you both looked on Halloween when you were both trick or treating. You both swiped through the pics to see him as Peach and you as Mario. As soon as you confessed. Started to blush like crazy.

"Youngjae! I like you!" You screamed out of nowhere. He turns redddd.
"Y/N-ah, I like you too" he finally confesses. You pulled him into a hug.
He breaks away from the hug and says pouting "But how come I wasn't Mario?!".

Kunpimook/Bambam:

You and him were watching Black Panther for the 764th time. When the movie ended you confessed. He started to giggle. Shortly after he confessed to you!!!(Due to you loosing a bet you had to call him Prince Bambam for a whole week)

"WAKANDA FOREVER!!" You both shouted in unison.
"Prince Bambam?" You mumbled.
"Yes" Bambam replied.
"I like you" you confessed.
"Really? I finally have the princess I've always wanted!" Bambam said as he tightly hugged you.

Yugyeom:

You two were besties since primary/elementary school. He got your back you got his. You two were inseparable. You two were getting ice cream from an ice cream parlour then you suddenly confessed. He started to blush uncontrollably.

"I like you! Yugyeomie" You said while you kissed him on the cheek.
"I li-k-ke-e yo-u-u t-too" he stuttered.
You both started to blush A LOT!

This sucks! I'm sorry!
I Jhope you have an amazing day 😊
Who shall I do my next imagine about?
Next imagine will be out before next week!!💞 I have a Youngjae imagine that I made a few weeks ago before I started to write on Wattpad and I will also post that today!💝