Jinyoung- Slut Pt.2

It's been a good year since you and your crush Jinyoung have became friends. You didn't just stay friends with him because he was your crush but he protected you from the bullies, which took all the pressure you use to have right off of you.

One day you and Jinyoung were at rooftop and he got a text out of nowhere. He randomly got up and left. Before he left you grabbed onto his wrist.
"Where are you going?" You questioned worriedly.
"Oh sorry Minah texted me ask for help with her homework! I will come back in an hour just wait for me " He said as he lightly smiled.

You just sat down and you started to listen to your music and you ate your leftover lunch since it was 4:00pm (after school).

*Three hours later*

'Where is he' You mumbled
You looked at the time it read : 7:38pm
You started to get worried since it was dark. You kept telling yourself that maybe something happened to him. You shook your head and just exited the school. You were frightened.

"HEY SEXY WANNA COME HEAR AND DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS WITH US?" A man shouted as he ran after you with alcohol in his hand.
You don't like running the only things you run for is 'FOOD OR BAD PEOPLE'. You ran really fast until you reached your house.

You started to feel your heart fill up with anger and sadness. You wanted to just dig yourself a hole and fall into it. You never thought this would happen. You couldn't bring yourself to say what you really felt. YOUR CRUSH PARK JINYOUNG WAS KISSING MINAH!
They broke away from their kiss.
He looked you dead in the eyes and smiled, it wasn't a normal smile! You heard Minah whimper.
You looked down to her stomach to see Jinyoung holding an already pierced knife in her stomach. He put out the knife and Minah's blood started to gush out of her stomach going all over you. You stood there shocked!
"Shall I give you a head start or do think you can already outrun me?" He laughed.
"ONE,TWO,THREE!" He yelled.
You ran into your house and closed the door.

Until...

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
|'|,|'|'|,|'|'|,|'|'|,|'|'|,|'|'|,|'|'|,|'|'|,|'|'|,|'|'
This was for BTS_GOT74life ! I love youuuuuuu! I'm coming soon!
Sorry I was inactive for a few days!
See you soon💜
-•-Kae-•-