Mark- Notebook

Tears started to run down your face.
Your whole body was numb.
You couldn't believe it...Mark Tuan your favourite idol that you had a massive crush on was dating some ugly ass rude bitch called Sana from Twice (Sorry Sana I love you to bits that's not what I think of you! You are literally a Queen)

You just wanted to dig a hole and climb inside it and never come out.

*BRRING BRRING*

The cold air brushes against your hand as you grab your phone from your torn vintage pocket. The screen brightens up and shows that your friend Felix has texted you:

 The screen brightens up and shows that your friend Felix has texted you:

Then you clicked on WhatsApp to message him back!:

(I'm not bothered to make you text him back...I've edited this so much and it's deleted again and again sorry)

You quickly texted him back and put on your shoes and ran down to your hangout place: the pizzeria
You ran as fast as you could but then you accidentally bumped into someone and you came so a stop.
"Sorry" You muttered to the person not being able to also see their face since they had their hood on and they were looking towards the floor.
You realised you dropped your phone so you were about to pick it up but someone's hand stopped you from doing so. You looked up to see the stranger's (that you bumped into) hand. You mumbled a soft "What are you doing?"
Since Felix was still non stop messaging you...your phone screen lit up and the stranger saw your notifications and one of them said:

[GOT7] {LIVE}
For Aghase 🐥 (Ahgase? People call the fandom different shit)

The stranger moved their hood down and looked at you.
"You are an Aghase?" The stranger said that awfully looked familiar.
"M-Mark?" You squeaked wide eyed.
"Yes and do you want a picture?" He asked you with a smirk plastered onto his face.

*Still in shock and staring*
"E-excuse me? Are you just going to keep staring orrrr?" He questioned you rudely.
You grabbed your phone and ran... you ran as fast as you could out of there.
Felix texted you...

Felix🧀🧀:
Y/N I'm literally about
to leave

:You
No Felix! Wait I have something
to tell you!
      ~seen     

You thought you had everything..turns out you left something behind..one of your private possessions...something that you wouldn't want anyone to have...your...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Part 2 is coming out on Friday!
Sorry if this is shit! I had to redo this many times thanks to @BangChanChael_ for requesting this!
Love you all and See you on Friday for the last time you are going to see me for a while!!!
-•-Kae-•-