"He's trying to move on with his life I suggest you do the same,"His dad said preparing to hang up.

"It's about Seth, please if you won't help me do it for your grandson."

He hesitated and she thought he would hang up but then with a heavy sigh he rattled off seven numbers and hung up.

She had to struggle to dial the numbers hoping she heard them correctly, her hands shaking as she dialed.

"Hello?"

"Alex...it's...it's me...I can't find Seth!" She began to sob.

"Belle? calm down. Call the police okay? I'm on my way, I'm coming."

He hung up and she dialed the police telling them what little she knew and they promised to send someone immediately.

The police got there before Alex and combed through the house while Belle sat in the kitchen clutching Olivia to herself. A female officer was tasked with staying with Belle and after taking her statement several times deemed that Seth had run away.

Around the time that the cops with dogs began searching the house for Seth's scent, Alex finally showed up, shouldering his way through all the cops.

"Belle!"

When she saw him approaching the emotions that she had been fighting with since Seth disappeared crashed over her.

"Alex..."

He reached her side pulling her against him and dropping a kiss on top of her head.

"What happened?" He asked, kneeling down to her level.

"He was supposed to be in his room, I don't know...I don't where he went or why or...what if he's hurt? Alex? What if someone has him and they're hurting him?" She broke into heavier tears and he shook his head pulling her close.

"We'll find him, he's going to be fine, I promise."

"Do you have any idea where the child might go?" The officer asked.

"No," Alex replied not releasing Belle from his arms.

"The dogs and a few officers are already out looking for him, he could not have gone far on his own," The officer said gently.

She stood and left them alone in the kitchen, he held Belle closer a few minutes longer before Olivia began to fuss in her arms.

He pulled away to look down and the small child.

"Let me change her and put her down for a nap," he said carefully.

She gave a small nod and handed the baby to him and he disappeared upstairs with her. Belle sat alone in the kitchen listening to the police in the house but still feeling completely alone.

When he came back downstairs Alex made her coffee and wrapped her in a blanket, sitting next to her at the table he said nothing but his hand held hers and his fingers traced the back of her knuckles gently.

Two hours passed before a female officer rushed into the kitchen.

"We found him, they're picking him up now. He's okay," She promised.

"Can we go to him?" Alex asked shoving to his feet.

"They'll be arriving with him anytime now," She replied.

Bell stood, tossing the blanket onto the chair behind her and following Alex through the house as they reached the porch a police car pulled into the driveway.

The driver got out of the car and then opened the back door to let Seth climb out happily. Belle and Alex rushing into the yard together and Belle dropping to her knees and catching the child in her arms.

"Seth! Where were you?! I was so worried!" She cried.

"I'm sorry I wanted to go see uncle Alex, only I couldn't remember where to go."

Belle squeezed the poor boy so tightly that Alex feared she may crush him to death, stepping up next to them he leaned down to ruffle the kid's hair.

"You have to promise me, Seth, that you will never, ever do that again," Belle said.

"I promise."

She pulled back to examine every inch of the child but Alex could clearly see he wasn't hurt.

"Why are you crying?" Seth asked.

"Because I was afraid something bad happened to you."

"Like what happened to mommy and daddy?"

Belle bit her lip holding back more tear but managed a small nod as she pushed his hair off his forehead.

"Yeah sweetie, like what happened to mommy."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Uncle Alex...reminds me of Mommy, I just wanted to visit him." He said sadly.

"Hey, I'm here now little man," Alex said kneeling beside Belle.

"But you're mad," Seth pointed out.

"I'm not mad...but you can't run off alone."

Belle finally released Seth to wipe her own tears away and Seth hurried around her to hug Alex.

Belle stood and glanced at the pair, obviously, Seth had grown attached to his uncle extremely fast. She would have to learn to live with that for his sake.

"Thank you, so much." She said to the cops.

"Our pleasure ma'am, it feels good to know we got him home safely."

"I'm...I'm so sorry."

"He's a little boy, it happens more than you think." The cop said gently.

When Belle turned around Alex had lifted Seth onto his shoulders and was heading back towards the house Seth happily rambling about what a great day he had.