Just help me contact her.

Start from the beginning

"She needs to see him quickly. This is more important than anything you could need him for." Louis sassed and she put her middle finger up to him. I walked into the class at that point but I could still hear Lou shout at her.

Liam looked over towards me from his desk.

"Charlotte? What's up?" He asked casually but then he looked closer. "What's up baby girl?" He asked again rushing over to me.

When his arms were wrapped around me that's when I lost it. I started to cry for what felt like the billionth time today.

"What's happened? Baby look at me." I took my head off of his shoulder and looked up into his deep brown eyes that now looked a bit glassy. Like he could feel how much pain I was in.

"C-could you ask Louis to t-tell you. It h-urts to say it." I stammered and he nodded.

"Jump up?" He asked and I did. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso so he could carry me over to his desk. Shh-ing me the whole time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

Before I start with the A/N... SOPHIA SMITH FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER AND HAS RTED ME 4/5 TIMES!!!! GO CHECK IF YOU DON'T BELIEF ME @lottie_2801

Now I have got the fangirling out the way!

I hope everyone like the chapter! My amazing friend Katie wrote about half of this chapter! Does anyone know how I can like add a writer? I want to add her onto it...

If you can't I will just dedicate every chapter she writes / helps with to her.

Plus I have finally thought of an ending! I won't tell anyone but Katie knows and she likes it! Its a bit dramatic but I think it works! :)

Thanks for reading!