Overreacting

Hello, babes!
How are my favorite readers? I'm currently working on a few recommendations, so get ready!
Love ya!
💜💜💜

"Why didn't you tell me- Why you met them- What were you talki-"

"Baby, relax" Mark laughed as the blonde bombed him with questions through their FaceTime call.

"No! Why didn't you tell me you were spending the day with my sister and mom?" Scott kept worrying. He really didn't like how happy Marky seemed to be when he called. Of course he loved when his boyfriends were happy but that kind of happy was different.

"Because the idea was recent. They told me they were in town and since you two are together, asked me if I wanna go with them. Girls day" the brunette explained, making Scott huff.

"They told you embarrassing stories."

"No, they told me cute stories."

"That's the same" Scott rolled his eyes and Mark could see as Mason sat down behind him and pulled him to his chest. He put his chin on the blonde's shoulder and smiled at Marky through the camera.

"Hey, baby! Had fun with the Hoying girls?"

"No!" Scott exclaimed suddenly, making Mase frown.

"What's wrong?" He looked at his boy and kissed his neck to calm him down a little.

"Everyone knew that they'd spend the day together but me! Every time this happened, mom and my sisters told my current boyfriend some horrible stuff from my childhood and whatever I did, they wouldn't stop teasing me with them" Scott said, his face turning sad instead of angry toward the end.

"Oh, honey" Mark sighed. "We did talk about you but mostly about the present. About how proud we are all, how much we all love you-"

"Mostly?"

"We talked about the future too" Mark chuckled.

"And?"

"Okay, they told me one story about baby Scott. That's it."

"You know that we won't talk about it if you don't want us to" Mason mumbled into the boy's neck, making him shudder even though he was pouting.

"It's just embarrassing" Scott whimpered and moved a little to sit on Mase's lap.

"Well hello there" he laughed quietly and tightened his arms around the blonde's waist but Scott didn't seem to care about him too much.

"What did they tell you?" He asked for the hundredth time.

"God, Scotty" Mark chuckled at him. "They told me how they found out that you have a pretty voice."

"Noooo" Scott whined, his eyes wide.

"Listen, baby" the brunette looked at him seriously. "If you don't like it, we won't talk about it. But just so you know, I think it was adorable."

*

"Mark Manio! I can't believe you!" Scott huffed angrily when his boy finally answered. Instead of saying anything, the brunette turned the phone a little, so Connie and Lauren got in sight. "You!"

"Hey, Scotty" the girls waved with wild smiles.

"Don't Scotty me! I literally talked to you yesterday evening but you didn't tell me again! Why does everyone hate me so much?"

"Scott, no one hates you" Connie furrowed her eyebrows. With that one sentence she felt like they were back in the middle of Scott's teenage years when he dealt with a lot of mental problems.

"Then why?" The boy asked and felt tears build up in his eyes. He knew he was overreacting but he didn't care.

He saw his sister sigh and she said something to Mark to which he responded with handing the phone over.

"I'm gonna use the restroom" he smiled at his blonde. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

As soon as he disappeared, the two women looked back at Scott.

"What's wrong, son?" Connie asked.

"Nothing" he huffed and refused to look directly at them.

"Scotty, it's obvious. If you don't wanna tell us, it's okay but talk to them" Lauren said.

"I owe them so much" Scott growled suddenly and let his tears fall. "Before the tour started, we talked about making things even more serious but I wanna take the next step! They always make sure that I'm okay, that I'm happy and healthy, so I wanna do something for them too!"

"Mark told us about it" Connie said after a few seconds of silence. "He told us what you want to do and I know that you want to do it in the traditional way. But they haven't talked to your father yet. You have time but if you wanna do it, you have to hurry."

"But how am I supposed to talk to their families? We're not going to Seattle for a concert until the next tour and don't you think it would be obvious if I randomly travelled there?"

"Invite them to a concert! Tell the boys that you wanna get to know them even better!"

"It's hard! Why is it so hard?" Scott whimpered.

"Because you love them" his mom smiled softly.

"But it's gonna be so worth it, Scotty" Lauren beamed. "Everything will work out and in the end you'll be so happy! I don't question if they are the ones for you because I see how you look at them. But for the exact same reason, I don't get why you're so stressed! You agreed that you want it, so there shouldn't be any problem."

"I-I'm worried. What if I'm not ready? If it wouldn't work out?"

"It will, Scott" Connie's face softened. "You have the biggest heart in the whole world and if it's crossed your mind and you gathered the courage to talk about it with them, then it's the right thing. Don't be nervous! They love you very much and it's gonna be okay."

One love, three boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें