Promise

I'm sorry that I take longer than usually. A lot of sh*t is happening rn...
Anyway, thank you for your love and support! Y'all are the best!
Love ya! 💜💜💜

Scott walked into their house just to find all the lights down. He furrowed his eyebrows and took off his shoes.

"Mase? Marky?" He called while slowly walking up the stairs.

When he reached the top, he gasped softly. The big dining table were full of pictures and flowers while little candles were on the floor.

"Guys?" He tried again but his voice was so quiet that he didn't except them to actually hear it.

He walked over and looked down at the polaroids. All of them were of them, capturing little moments from their adventures together. He felt a tear roll down on his cheek when he noticed Mason's handwriting under the photos.

"Forever my boys" he read and touched the paper. It was their very first photo shoot, just a month after they got official.

He read the captions, one by one and wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt every now and then. He had absolutely no idea what was going on but it was beautiful. Suddenly he felt more loved than ever before and the urge to kiss his boyfriends got unbearable.

"G-guys" he choked out and turned around, just to find them kneeling right in front of him. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't find his voice.

"Just to clear things" Mason spoke up and smiled at his boy. "It's not us proposing to you. We know that you're not ready for that and it's okay, baby."

"One and a half year ago, when you said yes to us for the first time, we were so happy, Scotty" Mark said. "Ever since that, our life is better than it's ever been."

Scott hesitantly stepped closer to them and the boys immediately grabbed his hands.

"You're the most beautiful, clever and humble person we've ever met and it's such a privilege for us that you're with us" Mason said and draw little circles onto the boy's skin. "I admit it, I was afraid in the beginning but not because I thought I'd be left out. I was worried because you two became the most important things in my life and I knew that if I screwed up, I wouldn't be able to be happy ever again."

"We talked about it with Masey and we know that it's not easy with your job. You're terrible at lying to us, so we know how much you miss us during the tours. We know that you had problems before and sometimes your mind's playing dark games with you-"

"-but we want to give you a little reminder that we're always here, waiting for you. Something, you can have with yourself all the time" Mason smiled and reached into his pocket. Scotty sobbed even louder when he opened the top of the box, revealing a ring. It was simple, made of silver with three little diamonds. "We promise that we'll stay with you as long as you want us. We'll take care of you and be your succor."

"We'll try to make you smile every day and we'll make sure that you know how perfect you are."

Scott's head was spinning. He hardly saw anything and breathing was hard. His muscles hurt and he was shaky and-

"Easy, baby boy" Mason grabbed his hip instead of his hand and helped him sit down on the floor.

"I lo-love y-you so m-much" Scott choked out.

"We love you too, Scotty" Mark smiled and kissed his knuckles, one by one.

"You accept our promise, beautiful?"

"Yes" the blonde cried and for the first time, let a smile appear on his face.

The brunette took the ring from Mason, who held Scotty's hand. Once the jewelry was in place, they watched in awe as the candles' light reflected on it.

"It looks good on you" Mark whispered, his hot breath hitting the blonde's cheek. He didn't notice how close they were until that but suddenly fires were lit in the pit of his stomach.

"Make love to me" he breathed out and the boys' eyes glinted.

*

"Scott! For God's sake!" Kirstie almost yelled at him as soon as he arrived in the studio. "You were supposed to be here two hours ago!"

"I'm sorry" Scott whispered and walked past her into the waiting room where he knew the others would be.

"At least answer your phone the next time!"

"Mhmm" he hummed and very carefully sat down on the couch. His ass hurt, tho and he winced a little when he hit the furniture.

He heard Matt and Kevin chuckle at him but just leaned back and rested his head against the top of the couch. Boys...

"Sore, huh?" Mitch grinned and sat down next to him.

"Hm? N-no, I fell yesterday" Scott lied quickly but felt himself blush. God, his butt was killing him.

"Yeah, and those things on your neck were made by bees?"

"I-"

"Mason had a long day, didn't he?" The brunette leaned closer to whisper in his ear. It was just a joke but Scott knew there was a little truth behind it. Mitch knew pretty much about their sexual life, including some of the kinks they were into.

This time, tho, he was wrong. Mason was anything but rough with him. In fact, he never felt as loved and cherished as last night. They went very slow, not only because it was Scott's first time with both of them, but also because they weren't doing it for the pleasure. They wanted to show their affection and even though two of the three of them were artists, they learned very early in their relationship that being so close to each other was the easiest and also best way to tell each other about their feelings without actually talking.

"Yeah" Scott nodded finally, deciding to go with that explanation instead of being that annoying person, showing his ring to everyone. He was proud of it and deep inside wanted to tell everyone but he was still in a weird headspace, not being able to figure out his real feelings.

"Hey, Scott! I see that paparazzi found you again this morning" Kevin said suddenly and the blonde felt his heartbeat quicken.

"What?" He asked and his blush disappeared alongside with all the blood in his face. It couldn't be true.

"Why the fans are so pumped about these- oh, man!" Matt's eyes widened.

"What?" Mitch jumped up quickly and walked over. Of course, Kirstie chose that moment to come back from the restroom, so she joined the three of them in examining the photos.

If it wasn't about the ring on Scott's finger, he'd have broken into laughter as they looked up at him at the exact same time with shocked expressions.

"Uh" he shifted in his seat and put his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. His soreness long forgotten.

"SCOTT!"

"So... It-it's just a p-promise ring."

"Just a promise ring?" Kevin asked in disbelief. "Mate! Out of the five of us, currently you're closest to getting married!"

"You sound like my mother" Scott grimaced but was caught off guard when his friends looked at each other before everyone started running toward him with open arms.

"GROUP HUG!"