The weekend of firsts (2)

"One" Scott said almost confidently and his boyfriends watched as his butt turned pink where Mason hit it. However, Mark didn't have much time to admire the beautiful color.

"Two" Scotty's voice was weaker but he was still holding on.

"Three"

"Four"

"F-five"

"S-six"

"S-seven" he breathed out and squeezed Mark's hand. They knew he was close to bursting into tears.

"E-eight" he whimpered and the brunette leaned down to kiss his hair.

"You're doing good, honey" he whispered.

"N-nine" Mason felt a tear drop on his thigh and he gently rubbed the blonde's cheeks.

"Just one more, princess" he said and took a deep breath.

"T-t-ten"

As soon as Mason put his hand on the back of his leg, a little sob escaped his lips. The other blonde helped him sit up and turned him around, so they were face to face.

"I'm proud of you, beautiful" he whispered and softly kissed Scott. He was quick to break the kiss and buried his face in the crook of Mace's neck. "Let's go to sleep, okay?"

They laid down without saying another word and Mason spooned him from behind while Mark put his arms around his waist and cuddled close to his chest.

"Thank you" Scott said quietly before drifting off to sleep. The boys lifted their heads to look at each other and they knew that it was just the beginning of the long weekend they were about to spend together.

*

The next time they woke up it was dark outside. Scotty squirmed in his sleep and since both of the boys were pressed against his body, it took them just a few movements to open their eyes. Mason's hand landed on his hip to hold him still but as he touched close to his butt, the blonde whined quietly.

"Can we give him a massage before... you know?" Mark whispered.

"Yeah. I think that would help him to relax and you know exactly that it's easier when your muscles aren't tense."

"Oh, I know, don't worry. You made sure I know!"

"I'm sorry but my boyfriends wouldn't be happy if they found out that you're trying to seduce me, mister!" Mason said and growled playfully. Mark giggled a little and slid out of Scott's arms before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, I have to pee but if you have any other ideas, I'm open to everything!"

*

"Daddy! Marky!" the boys heard from the bathroom. Mason looked up at the brunette but didn't take his cock away from his lips.

"What's wrong, princess?" Mark asked then motioned to the blonde to get up. Of course, he wanted to cum inside that delicious, warm mouth but it wasn't his night. He walked back into the room without any shame, even though the faint light from the street was enough for Scotty to see his naked body. The boy was laying in the middle of the bed, his legs shut together but Mark knew from experience that he was more than big, so there was no way he could hide his hard cock.