Doc

Holy water's needed and I'm definitely going to hell because of this one...
XXX
(This is the first recommendation I got. The person didn't want me to post their name but they asked for "doctor stuff, sounding and fingering". 💜💜💜)

"It seems like everything's alright here" the doctor said and stood up from next to the bed. "Please take off the rest of your clothes!" he added and Scott felt himself blush.

"W-why?"

"This is part of the examination" the nurse explained and the blonde stood up to obey. He put his jeans next to his shirt with trembling hands and took a deep breath before taking off his boxers too. He'd never felt more uncomfortable as he stood in front of the two men.

The doctor walked over and sat down before putting his hands on Scott's hips and looking up at him.

"Are you sexually active?"

"S-sorry?"

"When was the last time you came?"

"T-two weeks a-ago" he stuttered with red cheeks.

"Relationship status?"

"I'm s-single."

The doctor hummed and reached out to touch the boy. He flinched, the unusual feeling of the glove covered fingers grazing over him making him shiver. Dr Catt squeezed him lightly, then started massaging his balls. He paid attention to examine every inch of him.

As the man let him go, he exhaled but tensed again when the gentle hands found the base of his cock. Hoping to get rid of his growing excitement, he looked up at the nurse.

He was young, definitely younger than the doctor and very gay. He had silky, almost black hair with matching eyes and beautiful, toned skin. He wasn't short, still looked petite but the visible parts of his arms proved that he was muscular. He tore his gaze away from his boss working on the blonde's manhood and smiled at him. Scott breathed out shakily and quickly looked down but this way he couldn't not notice the bulge in the brunette's pants.

As the doctor brushed his thumb over the tip of his cock, a loud moan escaped from between his lips. He snapped his hand in front of his mouth in an instant but the men just smiled.

"Don't worry, it's completely natural" Dr Catt patted his thigh and let go of him. "Please lay down on your back."

Scott climbed onto the bed, trying to keep as many self-esteem as he could. It wasn't too much tho.

The doctor walked back with a towel-like thing and put his hand on the blonde's thigh.

"Have you ever heard of sounding?" he asked.

"Y-yes" Scott breathed out and even though he was certainly not ready to let a man put a stick into his dick again, he felt himself twitch at the thought.

"Okay" Dr Catt nodded and looked back at his nurse. "Mark, please prepare everything!"

"D-doc?" Scott asked with fear in his voice. "I-is it really n-necessary?"

He had an examination a few years ago like this. It was just a few days after the end of the longest relationship of his life. He'd told the doctor that no one'd ever done it to him, yet he was rough and when he burst into tears, called him an oversensitive faggot. He remembered trying to get rid of the mental pain of loosing his boyfriend with hooking up with someone new every night but he had to stop. He was feeling weird every time he came, almost like he felt that burning feeling inside again.