The weekend of firsts (1)

Sex was amazing when Scott was in his dom headspace and there was an even better thing: Scott and Mason being in their dom headspace. Mark, as every other sub, loved being controlled and when his two boys used his body to reach their high, that was the best thing he could think of. He loved as the blondes filled his mouth and butt at the same time and he remembered vividly that one occasion when they came at the exact same second. Mark felt like he was flying as his daddies moaned his name while shooting their cum inside him.

But on the other hand, all of them knew that there was one more thing they wanted to try. Whenever Scotty was feeling little, they would play with him and tease him until he couldn't take it anymore, then quickly finish him and each other off. They were more than surprised when one day they woke up to Scott bringing them breakfast in bed, then sitting in front of them with crossed legs, looking down at his hands. They knew something was off. Mason immediately thought that Scott wanted to break up with them and for a minute he was sure he would pass out. Yet, half an hour later, he was still in the same position but with probably the biggest boner of his life. Scott's words made him dizzy and if he didn't respect him so much, he would have jumped on him immediately.

He remembered how magical his first night was with Mark. Everyone in the school thought that the brunette was a little fuck boy but he loved him. When he burst into tears just a moment before Mason would have pushed his manhood inside him and admitted that he was a virgin, he stopped and told him that he wanted to start the night from the beginning. They didn't put their clothes back on but went back to kissing and touching. Mason prepped his boyfriend much slower and Mark could feel that he wanted to show him how much it meant to him.

Mace wanted to do the same thing to Scott. Taking his virginity was just as important and special for him, as his other boyfriend's.

They talked everything through when Scott was more responsible and then when the two of them went home, they still didn't drop the subject. They made a whole plan about their boy's first time. Everything was perfect and ready.

*

"Mace!" Scotty whined as they were waiting for their foods. Having a late lunch date on a Friday afternoon without the pressure of having to go back to work until Monday morning was rare and they all knew that it meant a very special weekend together.

The other two looked at each other before Mason would smile at the other blonde. He was feeling little. Even though it wasn't an everyday thing for him, when he was with his boyfriends, he felt safe to run away from all his responsibilities and be vulnerable.

"Yes, baby?"

"I feel weird" he mumbled and his cheeks turned a lovely shade of pink.

"What's wrong, princess?" Mark asked and put his hand on Scott's thigh, gently squeezing it. The boy tried to hide the moan escaping his lips but he couldn't fool his boyfriends.

"My girl's needy, isn't she?" Mason whispered as he leaned closer to them. Scotty didn't raise his gaze from his lap, even though watching Mark's fingers getting closer to his groin didn't help him at all. He remembered that the boys told adult Scotty what they planned and he also remembered that they often used the words pleasure and cum but he couldn't really recall what they were about to do exactly.

"Yes, sir?" he heard suddenly and saw as a waitress stepped next to their table.

"We'd like to take our foods away and pay." Mason smiled politely and Mark chuckled a little. He knew him for more than ten years, so he knew exactly that whenever Mason was "polite", he was in the mood for some fun.