Scents

Hello, babies!
First of all, thank you for your support! Idk if you noticed but we reached 11k views and 500 votes which is INSANE!!! I love you so much! 😭
Now that it's clear to everyone, to the other thing I wanna tell you: I know that many of you want a whole book for Mommy but I have to let you down... I have two reasons: 1) I'm not good at writing big stories, that's why I'm doing this one-shoot book and 2) a wonderful writer, sweetlifehoying already has a Scomarson mpreg book which is amazing. Me not doing a separated story doesn't mean I won't write more about this. I definitely will. But it'll stay here.
Anyway, enjoy this fluffy, pink rainbow thing.
Love ya! 💜💜💜

Scott took a deep breath when he stepped into his room and a soft smile appeared on his face, even though he was exhausted.

The boys were in the shower but they left the door open, so Scott would know where they were once he got home. The smell of their body wash gel made the blonde feel cozy and warm.

This was what he smelled in his men's arms. When he was having a panic attack. Every time he was too tired to deal with anything. After a bad day. When he couldn't find the strength in himself to carry on.

It also reminded him of all the nights spent together. That magical first time they shared. When they made him feel more loved and cherished than anyone before. He almost felt the pleasure, heard those beautiful moans and screams.

He knew it was just a simple, lemon and pine scented gel but lately he tended to describe it as "home".

The window was open and the scent of the cool LA night filled the room.

The neighborhood was quiet without tourists, almost like a little town. The air was far from clean but it was fresh and smelled like palm trees and the ocean.

Scott closed his eyes and let himself just feel.

They still called it his room but everyone knew that they practically lived together. Every pillow, every little part of it smelled like nothing else. It was a unique combination of the three boys: masculine but sweet.

It was no one else's business but if someone walked in there, they would find out about all their dirty secrets. They changed the sheets every week and the window wasn't open all the time for no reason. Sometimes Scott wondered if it was just in his mind (since he knew exactly what had happened in that room) but they still didn't like anyone in there but them.

He felt himself getting emotional as he thought about his boyfriends. He couldn't remember what he was doing in his free time before they got together but he didn't even want to. The two men became the most important things in his life in a year and this thought made him happy but worried at the same time. He was falling hard and he was already deeper than ever before.

He could easily imagine his whole life with them. He'd always been needy, he needed his boyfriend to care about him all the time and with two people it was finally happening. He got double as much love and his own didn't seem to be too much anymore. Even when he was away, he didn't have to worry about his boys being lonely. He knew perfectly well that they had each other and he learned to live with the endless hours of FaceTime calls until they were united again.

He finally wasn't just hoping for a beautiful future, he also believed in it.

He sighed when Mason wrapped him in his arms, his hands sliding up under his shirt. He knew it was the other blonde, Mark always took longer in the bathroom.

"Welcome home, baby" Mason whispered against Scott's neck and took one of his nipples between his fingers. The boy moaned quietly, unable to say anything.