Dominant [XXX]

I got a little carried away, I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️
(XXX)
💜💜💜

Scott knew he wasn't supposed to be home for another hour or so but after he decided that it was enough of the empty words in the meeting, he took the lead. They finished in less than fifty minutes from that and he was proud for putting a smile on everyone's faces for the evening.

"Hello" he walked into the kitchen where his boys were preparing the dinner in nothing but their boxers. Scott's mind immediately wandered to dirty things but he pushed these thoughts back. He needed to wait.

"Scotty" Mark exclaimed and started running, jumping on him. Scott caught him under his thighs and gently kissed his neck.

"Hello, Doll" he chuckled, squeezing his ass lightly. It earned a little giggle from the brunette and Scott listened to the adorable sound with a soft smile.

Eventually, Mark had to go back to the sauce he was stirring, so Scott was free to step up to his other boyfriend. He hugged Mason from behind, resting his chin on the man's shoulder.

"You're home early" Mase mumbled but leaned back into the touch.

"Esther wasn't there to help us out, so they tried to feed us with a ton of bullshit but after I told them to fuck off, we finished quite quickly" he shrugged.

"You did not tell the head of the company to fuck off, did you?" Mason turned around with a horrified expression.

"Not literally" Scott rolled his eyes.

"What did you say exactly?"

"That we're not stupid only because our tour manager's not there and we have two more offers from other companies, so if they can't take us seriously, we don't need them."

"So you practically told them to fuck off" Mason sighed. "Why are you so hard sometimes?"

Scott chuckled lowly and took the man's hand.

"I'm not hard right now, see?" He placed their interlocked fingers to his pants, making Mase palm him.

"You're semi hard" he pointed out and squeezed him playfully before he turned back to the dinner too.

All three of them were aware of Scott's dominant behavior and they knew what it would end up in but they didn't say a word. They finished the food together and talked casually about their days while eating. However, for Scott it was getting harder not to think about his boys as the evening went on. He couldn't tear his eyes away from their almost naked bodies but when Mark stood up to take the dishes back into the kitchen and decided to swing his hips a little bit more, the blonde snapped suddenly.

"Mark, put those down! Now" he growled and was up from his seat. The brunette froze in his spot and Mason was caught off guard too.

Scott very slowly walked over to the boys. He put a hand on the side of Mark's neck while his thumb was caressing his soft lips.

"Go into our room and prep yourself" he breathed out and smirked when he felt the brunette's pulse quicken under his finger.

"Yes, sir" he whispered and was quick to obey.

Scott turned to his other boy then and grabbed his hand, making him stand in front of him.

"How about I'll be in control tonight?" He mumbled against Mason's lips, his arms wrapping around his waist.

"Okay" he panted and waited for Scott to finally kiss him. When the blonde pressed their lips together, he let his hands wander. As his tongue entered the other's mouth, he squeezed his ass hard. Mason automatically flinched away, leaning more into Scott's body but there he met his rock hard manhood. Mase whined quietly and Scott couldn't help his erupting laughter. He squeezed his butt again but this time the man just put his forehead against the blonde's chest and closed his eyes.