Girls

Hello, peeps!
The positive feedback after my last shot meant a lot to me, so I decided to post a long part with some good old smut for y'all.
Also thank you for your comments and votes! I love ya! 💜💜💜
XXX

Mason had been watching Scott for an hour and every time he rolled his hips or grabbed a woman, he gritted his teeth tighter. He watched as the ladies looked at his boy with heart eyes and smirked when he stepped even closer. He stood still and tried to control his anger.

He thought that he'd finally have some peace when Mark got in front of their boyfriend. He rubbed himself against Scott who had his hands on the brunette's waist. Mason felt his breath quicken when Scotty leaned in to put open mouthed kisses along the other man's neck. The music was bustling through the speakers but he still almost heard Mark gasping for air. The boys were teasing each other with little touches here and there and Mason really believed that Scotty's behavior disappeared but then Lindsey tapped his shoulder. There was nothing wrong with her, she just wanted to jump around with her friend but Scott immediately seemed to forget Mark.

Without thinking, Mason marched through the club. He knew that Marky noticed him, he saw as his face lit up even more but he was too angry. He stopped right behind Scott and looked at their friend, not so tenderly indicating that he wanted time with his men. Lindsey understood in a second but she wasn't quick enough. Mason knew she wanted to say something but he put his arms around his boy and let his hands wander.

He grabbed Scott's bulge and the blonde gasped, the hot air on his neck making him shiver. His eyelids fell closed as Mason's soft lips found his sweet spot and sucked a little mark there. He licked the hickey a few times before growling into Scott's ear.

"We're going home. Now."

*

"You have one minute to take off your clothes and be on your hands and knees on our bed" Mason said to Scott as soon as they got inside their house.

The blonde looked at him with wild eyes for a few seconds but when the oldest man raised an eyebrow, he realized that he was loosing time. He ran toward their room, slipping on the way once or twice.

"He's so eager" Mark chuckled.

"Good."

"Masey?"

"He'll get a punishment. I don't like cocky boys" he turned to his other boyfriend but his face softened immediately. He walked closer and put a hand on Mark's cheek, while he held his hip with the other. "But you were such a good boy today" he whispered, his lips brushing against the brunette's. "How about you'll get a reward, baby?"

"Please" Mark panted with closed eyes. Mason didn't know if he was begging for his reward or just a kiss but they didn't have time.

"Later" he breathed out and his boy's eyes snapped open.

"Don't you later me, American!" he said with a thick Italian accent.

Mason laughed quietly and pulled Mark with himself.

They both stopped when they opened the door of their bedroom. The sight was indescribable. Scotty had his head on a pillow, his ass raised high. He wasn't hard, since he had no idea what the other two planned but his manhood was still so beautiful.

"Take off your clothes but no touching, especially not him" Mason breathed into Mark's ear. While the brunette stripped, the blonde opened one of the drawers and took out what he needed. He walked over to Scott and put a hand on the small of his back.

"You can use your safe word if it's too much but nothing else will work today. Got it?"

"Yes sir" the blonde breathed out and a satisfied smile appeared on Mason's face.