Roommates don't do the do

I'm open for any requests, even though it might take some time to finish them. (I'm working on the first one and that's gonna be the kinkiest thing I've ever written!)

Have fun with this fluff! 💜💜💜

He was sure he ruined everything. He hated himself for asking the big question from his boys and he hated that they were smiling even after. He hated that he was hoping and that they didn't try to contact him ever since. He hated that he looked at his phone every two minutes and he hated that he couldn't focus on anything.

He had this idea for a new song for days while in Japan but he needed his piano to make all the little details perfect. However, he chose the day of arriving back in LA to bring up the subject, so ever since that there was no way he could work.

He did nothing but laying on his bed and crying. He thought that this time it would be different. He were in love with the boys and he believed them when they said it back. He wanted to make them happy and he wanted to spend his life with them. He wanted to live with them.

After more than a year of being together, he felt like the time'd came to take the next big step in their relationship. He knew it seemed to be too early but he was ready. After all, everything was too early. Agreeing to join their relationship one month after they met. Kissing before the first real date. Touching after two weeks. Spending the night together after four weeks. Announcing everything to the fans on their first anniversary.

Scott'd never been like that. He liked to wait, to think and consider all the possibilities. With his other boyfriends he needed almost a year to say those three words. (Except for Mitch. He said them right before he leaned closer to the small brunette to have his first kiss with a boy.) With his current boyfriends he needed a year to make sure that those strange but very strong feelings in his stomach indicated that he was ready for everything with them.

He didn't know why their relationship changed him so much. Maybe it wasn't even their romance, maybe he just grew up. But whatever happened, the boys were special.

Ever since they agreed to try this, he hadn't looked at anyone else. He hadn't checked a cute boy out in the street and he hadn't felt the urge to hold his Mitchy close. During tour it was harder but every time the thought of some Scomiche cuddles popped up in his mind, he remembered his boys. He loved to be held by Mason, he loved that Mark got all touchy as soon as his arms found his waist and suddenly his friend wasn't strong and warm enough. He wasn't Mason and Mark.

After a while it led their friendship to a deep, dark hole. Mitch was good with Beau and Scott was good with the images of his boyfriends. But after a few weeks, he realized that something wasn't okay.

Mason and Mark helped him through the loss of his best friend, they held him and kissed him while he felt like everything was broken. They kept him together.

*

He sobbed loudly as he heard two people step through his door. He was sure they came to take their stuff. Even though he wanted to run there and hug the boys one last time, he curled up on the couch and tried to think about something else.

He didn't really have anyone in LA anymore. Mitch was with Beau, his boys were with each other. Maybe he should move to New York. The city was pretty and he knew a few people there.

"Scotty?" a soft voice asked and soon he felt fingers in his hair.

"Just-just g-go" he cried and pushed his face even stronger into his knees.

"We're not going anywhere, baby" Mason whispered and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"But we should talk about something" Mark added and the blonde felt his chest tighten again. He didn't want to have that conversation. He wasn't ready to let them go. "Let's go into your room, okay?"

Scott stood up quickly and followed his boyfriends without looking up. They sat down on the side of the bed, waiting for him to raise his gaze. Instead of doing so, he took another step hesitantly. The boys grabbed his hands immediately, making him sniff.

"You were serious when you asked us to move in, princess?"

"Y-yes" he mumbled.

"Okay" Mark breathed out and looked at Mason expectantly.

"We're sorry we disappeared for four days, love" he started and squeezed his hand. "We haven't lived with anyone but our families and each other. We were afraid that it would change what we have but we realized that it's the point."

"We're happy with where we are but we're ready to change it. We're ready to argue over who does the dishes and to be even more confused when we're trying to figure out which boxers are whose!" the brunette laughed and Scott's head snapped up.

"So y-you say yes?"

"Is there enough room for two more people's clothes in that closet?"

"I don't think so" the blonde frowned and it took his boys a few seconds to realize that he was just kidding.

"Someone's very eager to have a punishment!" Mason smirked with a raised eyebrow.

"Mmmh" he shook his head and sat down on the other blonde's lap. "No spankies here!"

"I'm pretty sure I've spanked both of you really hard in this room before! That one time when Mark-"

"Hey!" the brunette hit his arm lightly. "I don't say it often but maybe we shouldn't get distracted now!"

"The question of punishments is important!" Mason argued.

"Still no spankies!"

"There are other ways too, baby girl" Mace growled playfully, earning a soft giggle. He pressed his lips against Scott's shoulder while hugging Mark closer. "I love my roommates!"

"But daddy! Roommates don't do the do!"