Mommy (6)

Question time! Do you want me to write more parts of Mommy, even after the babies are born or that should be the last one?
💜💜💜

"I hoped it would change but it seems like your babies are a little lazy" Doctor Stuart said while moving the ultrasound stick on Scott's belly.

"What's wrong?" Mason asked immediately with wild eyes.

"Nothing's wrong" the woman smiled at them then looked back to the screen. "They just didn't turn around."

"They are like, sitting in front of me" Scotty chuckled and watched his little ones fondly. He loved these examinations. Thirty six weeks into the pregnancy, he wanted nothing more than holding their boy and girl.

"So... how will they come out?" Mark asked.

"C-section" Scotty answered without thinking then blushed when noticed all the eyes on him.

"I see you've been reading a lot lately" Doctor Stuart laughed before turning to the brunette. "Scott's right. There's almost no way that they both would turn because of the lack of room, so we'll have to help them a little."

*

"What's the pouting for, baby?" Mason asked softly when he walked into the living room.

"Nothing" Scotty huffed but his expression didn't change. Mace sighed and sat down at the far end of the couch and started massaging the boy's feet.

"Mommy!"

The blonde's frown deepened and he looked down at his bump. The babies were calm, so his insides got a little peace but he still felt bad.

"I look like a freighter" he exclaimed finally and Mason couldn't help but laugh loudly.

"Do I want to know why you think you're like a ship?" Mark asked as he sat down in front of the couch, facing Scott.

"I'm fat!"

"I think you wanted to say beautiful" Mason stopped chuckling in a second.

"You're carrying our babies, Princess" Mark whispered softly and rolled his shirt up to reveal the bump.

"But I'm big" he whimpered.

"Oh, you are big" the boys said in union and Scotty finally giggled quietly.

As soon as silence fell over them again, Marky slid a hand under the blonde's back and helped him rise up just enough for Mason to take off his shirt. When his chest was bare, they reached for his pants and underwear and tugged them off too.

Scott sighed contentedly and closed his eyes while the brunette leaned in to kiss around his belly. He felt his muscles relax and his worries flew away. The boys still loved him. He looked like he swallowed a whole watermelon but they thought he was beautiful. He didn't need anything else.

"Can I take a picture of you, Mommy?" Mace asked softly and he carefully stood up.

"Not the best time for nudes" he hummed without looking up.

"Silly boy" Mason chuckled and pressed his lips against the blonde's forehead.

"I know you love my dick! You can't fool me!"

"I'm not always interested in your cock when you're naked, baby!"

"Right, you love my ass too" Scott sassed but whined when Marky stopped touching him too.

He couldn't help the light smile in the corner of his mouth when he heard Mason snap a few photos and decide to fight his tiredness and open his eyes. He looked up as innocently as he could but his role fell when he saw the amazed glances.

"What?"

Without saying a thing, his baby daddy showed him his phone and oh lord, the picture was perfect.

It was probably their most intimate photo. It was taken from next to Scott's head but because of Mason's height, everything was in sight. The blonde hated to admit it but his body was beautiful. His curves, the hair on his chest and legs, his huge baby bump. He also liked how he looked up exactly at that moment, so his expression was pure and natural.

"Oh" he breathed out.

"Told you!"

*

"Can I ask you something?"

Scott hummed but didn't turn toward Marky. Well, actually he wanted to, he just couldn't.

"You've never had surgery but you didn't seem to be nervous when Doctor Stuart told us that you'll have a c-section."

"I'm not as worried as I should be" he whispered and smiled when the boys massaged his stomach. "We're probably in the ten kinkiest people in the world but pushing out two little heads and shoulders is extreme!"

"Okay, you're right" the brunette nodded and he just had to take a look at Mace's face to know he had some terrible jokes in mind.

"It's kinda calming that we'll be the only people to be in there" he wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh, and you'll be just as tight as before!"

"Mason Catt!" Scott laughed loudly.

"I think you should call me by your name!"

"Masey" the blonde whined and started poking the other's tummy. However, he wasn't ticklish at all, so it hadn't really had any use.

"Oh, now that we are at names" Mark gasped and the boys got excited immediately too. "We should think about their names."

"I- so I- I kinda have... a few ideas" Scott whispered and the boys felt his skin heat up.

"Wait, let's agree on one thing! We won't name our babies after ourselves and neither after our parents!"

"Imagine calling for Scotty while you're in the shower with a boner and both Mommy and the little one walking in" Mason burst into a laughing fit and the blonde rolled his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Don't blame him" Marky whispered and reached out between Scott's bent legs to touch him for the first time in weeks. "You know that he gets crazy when he wants some action."

Scotty groaned in pleasure but took a deep breath to clear his mind.

"But how did we go from names to Mason being a needy girl?"

"Hey, I'm not the one who had that big plug inside them for a week once!" Mason frowned.

"That's me but I'm also the one with two babies inside them, who can decide to come out any moment now! So if you don't want to stop in the middle of it because of your children, you can't have this ass!"

"Shit, your sass turns me on" Mark mumbled but his boyfriends were too busy with each other.

"I'm happy with that cock too!"

"So you want to bottom?"

"Kinda" Mason grinned and leaned closer to lick Scotty's earlobe before whispering. "I wouldn't make you move a muscle but I remember Marky being blown away after I rode him once."

Scott's breath hitched and he felt his member coming to life. It's been a while since he had anything and even though it felt weird while he knew the babies were inside, he craved some intimacy.

"I don't know how that's possible but don't you dare leave me out of this!" Mark said suddenly and to gain Scotty's attention, started poking the back of his thigh with his tip.

The blonde raised an eyebrow at the feeling and reached back. He let out a loud sigh when his hand bumped into Marky's member.

"How on Earth did I end up with the two weirdest boys?"